Colour: Silver & White|Change

on 8 August 2010
I was really pleased I chose these for my wedding tables. I had some laid out on the tables and I also had one card per favour bag with some personalised love hearts.

They provided a talking point and an ice breaker for my guests.

I would definitely recommend these as an an addition to your wedding decor and good value for money.
on 4 January 2011
I was very pleased with these. Each of the 4 boxes has a slightly different theme - some jokes, some trivia etc. Feedback from my wedding guests was good. I had long banquet-style tables at my wedding which meant that invariably I had guests from different sides of the family or guests that didn't know each other sitting together in places, so they acted as a great conversation starter and helped the meal stay light-hearted and my guests entertained between courses. I bought a few packs and although each pack of 4 boxes contains unique cards, every pack is the same (and the cards are also in the same order) - so I would advise that you ask your caterer or venue staff or whoever is setting the tables out to spread the boxes out and not put two of the same box close to each other (each box has a different name). I also shuffled the cards beforehand just in case 2 of the same box ended up next to each other, as that way it would not be so apparent.
on 1 July 2011
Wedding table trivia isn't available in the USA so i ordered these from the UK. They were a great hit at my wedding and they worked as a fantastic ice-breaker on the tables.

Super quick delivery. Thanks :-)
on 9 July 2014
Brilliant! And just the right size for tables. Good variety of questions and many that lots of people would know. Perfect for breaking the ice at weddings where you have tables of people who may not know each other. I bought both gold and silver boxes - both stylish and would work well with any colour scheme. Suggest mixing the order of the cards so each table starts at a different place.
on 17 December 2011
I had this trivia selection on the tables at my wedding and people loved them, I got one box back as people decided to keep them and a few requests for some more!
on 20 September 2013
Not too challenging but a good icebreaker. The text is quite small and pale (but not as bad as some reviews suggest). A nice addition to a wedding table where people don't know each other well. I am going to scatter them on the table rather than leave them in boxes (that people are then too polite to open) so 4 boxes is plenty for my 8 tables (65 guests)
on 2 August 2011
Item is perfect for wedding tables and the questions are easy enough too. The boxes are small for perfect for purpose.
on 24 June 2014
I bought this trivia set for my forth coming wedding in August this year So far we haven't used it It seems a lovely way to break the ice for people who may not know each other very well
It is ideal for couples, weddings, engagement and anniversary party
on 11 July 2012
These cards are very small with soft coloured print which makes them hard to read. But i do need glasses for close work!! We popped one card on each placing at my daughters wedding and they did the job!
on 5 May 2013
Lovely little quiz boxes which I will have on the tables at my wedding as an ice breaker. Only downside as far as I'm concerned is that the silver print is very fine and when I showed them to people some found it hard to read with the print being so light on the white background.