on 27 July 2012
Do not purchase these earphones as they are no longer being made, the seller just dispatches the cheaper and inferior 150 make of Headphones instead and hopes you do not notice.

For the last couple of years I have had JVC 140 Headphones, they are good, reliable, durable and relatively cheap, so last week when my latest pair broke I immediately came here and purchased some new ones. I specifically ordered the 140's and not the 150's because I had tried them in the past but found them to be much inferior despite their lower cost.

However several days ago my package arrived and in it were not the 140 Gumy Headphones but the 150's. I immediately contacted the seller to work out this situation and in contact with him I learned that apparently they no longer make the 140's, so when someone orders the 140's they simply send out 150's (which are inferior and at time of purchase cheaper) and presumably hope they do not notice.

Having checked around both online and at High Street stores I can't find any Gumy 140's so I presume they are not being made. Do not purchase these as they are no longer being made.
on 4 June 2010
I bought these a while back now and they really have been fab headphones, the sound quality is great and they just have a simple design so match anything. I bought them to replace my ipod headphones that broke and to be honest i'd say they sound better than the actual ipod ones! Really pleased :)
on 30 March 2010
Ordered on Friday night and received product the following Tuesday so i am very pleased with the delivery time.
I primarily ordered this product simply because they are cheap, i have heard a lot about how good Gummy headphones tend to be and finally my ipod headphones have fallen apart... very disappointing.
however i am now happy again as i have these headphones, they are comfortable, the sound quality is good and i would strongly recommend this product.
on 23 March 2010
brilliant sound quality, adore the price was bold over by design for the earlobe it fits in snuggly. sound is beautiful whether low level or high. best buy and excellent value.
on 4 October 2009
Cheap and high quality. Also as they are rubbery they are enduring and most importantly they stay in my ears.
on 15 October 2010
Excellent Headphones are good quality especially for the price, Nice and loud and are comfortable and do not fall out constantly when i am running

Definetly would reccommend
on 2 September 2010
Needed a set of decent earphones for my phone. Sound quality very good, cables a good length but the earpads just a little big for me. Good product just not perfect.
on 14 September 2010
amazing quality for the price. a really good set of earphones.i would recommend this seller to everyone for good quality at good prices. overall great transaction.
on 4 August 2010
This product is excellent keeps noise reduction down music is smooth and more enjoyable. can listen as high or low to any accepted level no distortion.
on 29 July 2010
Excellent service. Good pair of headphones and at a good price will be getting second pair as back up at this price. Use mine for jogging and gym.