5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
This is a really good idea, ensuring there's no poo leakage. My baby seemed very comfortable, it was easy to pull on and off and it looks really cute.
Published on 11 Mar. 2009 by K. Fraser

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small
Lovely item but had to return and get a bigger size as it came up quite small. I think the sizes should be a bit clearer, 0-4 months on here is actually a small on the packet and this only goes up to 6kg...my two month old is already 5.7kg!
Published 1 month ago by rebecca beekman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Mar. 2009
K. Fraser "frong" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A great swim nappy!, 4 Feb. 2010
Mrs. Clare Fenwick (UK) - See all my reviews
This nappy is great - lovely colours and fits snugly. Fits well over swim nappy underneath for extra protection. Well recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything in, 11 Jan. 2012
Great little swim nappy. I used the splash about under nappy too, which is just cotton. In the 18 months or so that my daughter has been swimming with a nappy she has never done a poo in it, so I cant say how good it is a containing that. But it was recommended by 'waterbabies' who we learnt to swim with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant nappy, 21 Sept. 2013
This is required by our pool - they are made of wet suit material and keep any accidents well withing the pants. But this pair are very cool as they are very bright and well designed. He has had lots of compliments wearing these

5.0 out of 5 stars happy nappy swims again, 27 July 2007
I bought one of these swimming nappies (smaller size) for my baby daughter and it has been great, it fits securely around her tum and her skinny legs and I don't need to worry about any leaks, it is also not too difficult to get on and off and you can fit a disposable swim nappy underneath it. I will definitely be buying the next size up when she needs it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 18 Sept. 2013
I have one recommendation that if your baby has chunky legs then buy the next size up as the leg holes are not very stretchy. Other than that its a great item!!

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 23 May 2009
reall love this. baby hasn't tested this completely...thank goodness, but i have never worried about it leaking. fits really well around legs. feel it helps to keep her warm as well. does take a bit of pulling and tugging to get it on, but never really bother baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 10 Jun. 2013
I love these. I had to buy a nappy trunks for my little girl when we started swimming. She started at 5 weeks and she's now 13weeks. Their brill I wash them every week and there great. She also looks very cute in these

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Happy Nappy, 22 Mar. 2013
I love the Happy Nappy range - they really do keep everything inside (essential for public/hotel pools) and are very cute. They can be a struggle to get on and they look huge on small babies but our little one seems very happy and comfortable in his.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product which actually works, 29 Aug. 2013
Tested on several occasions whilst on holiday with no spillage. Obviously cannot leave accidents in the nappy for ages without spillage but this nappy gives you time to act notlike disposables.Would definitely recommend and saves space in suitcases.