Size: 43 EU|Change

on 24 February 2014
I have now had these boots for over a month so I could really test them out before i wrote this. Weather has been vile in the West Country and I have worn them through all of the down pours. Boots are excellently weather proof, however I did give them a damn good "dubbing" before I wore them. I am a women normally a size 5. I ordered a 39 thinking this was correct but I think I may have made a mistake there as they are a bit big. Anyway more room for the thick socks! Only fault I can find is that the zip keeps catching in the material to the side of it. This makes them rather frustrating to get them on and off and a bit of patience is needed.
on 1 January 2014
I purchased these as a everyday boot for riding, they we're despatched really quickly. The size was exact, I'm a 10 no need to get a larger size. Comfortable and flexible just the job, recommend them to other riders.
on 4 May 2014
used for everyday riding and zombie hunting, fully waterproof so far and its been a long time!! Zombies can't bite through so all in all perfect!!!!
on 14 October 2014
I would agree with previous reviews, they are very stylish and comfortable. Moreover the size fits perfectly for what I ordered so don't be worrying about wether or not they will fit. What surprised me was the delivery time, mine was set for the free super saver delivery 3-5 days and I ordered them on Sunday night. Monday they were dispatched and arrived on Tuesday so I can't complain on that front. The only little issue I have is the zip it looks flimsy and you need to be careful when using it. So long as you don't try and rip the boots off in 10s you will have no issues with them. I reccommend these boots from a happy customer !!
on 3 March 2014
Nice boots look good strongly made bit stiff at mo, but think once they been wore abit more should feel good come a little bit higher then thought but well worth the money
on 29 March 2016
If I could give this NO STARS or minus I would. These boots lasted me just a mere 4 months. Now the soles are beginning to detach from the boot. I do ride in all weathers, but I don't ride everyday as I also use the car on occasion. I mainly use my bike for getting to work. At first, when I received these boots back in November 2015, I was happy with them, they seemed OK although they have an apparent flimsy zip (these have not broken). The velcro on the sides of the boots have also started to rip after 3 months use - I could get by with that, but tonight - as of March 29th 2016 when riding home in torrential rain, water seeped into one of the boots. On inspection I was disgusted to find that the sole on one of the boots had partially pulled away. They are now useless. They are cheap boots granted - but £70 - 80 is not cheap in terms of money. My previous pair of boots cost me £250 and lasted over 3 years before developing a slight tiny hole in the sole. I will be once again wearing those boots tomorrow - because they let in less water than these so called "Protectwear" which have literally begun to fall apart after only 4 months. I don't recommend these at all. Do not waste your money on this garbage. I feel completely cheated out of £70 odd quid.
on 24 September 2015
This is a really comfortable bike boot, it is hard to move your foot. It is good against the wind and the rain grips well and looks nice. There isn't any protection for the side of your ankle but all in all I would buy it again
on 25 February 2016
I've had these boots a couple of months and wear them most days, any weather. Really excellent. I agree with some other reviews about the zips feeling fragile, but they soon loosen up and are much better now. I'm normally size 10 or occasionally 11. I went for the 11 and they are perfect. Very comfy. As soon as I got them I soaked them with dubbin, like i do with my walking boots. So far totally waterproof. Excellent value for money. If they last me a year or two I'll be pleased at the price, and just order the same again. Very good.
on 19 July 2015
The boots arrived within the time stated and have so far been great. I wear them every day to travel to work and they are very comfortable indeed. I do agree with a previous comment that the zip appears very tight at first and you do worry how long it will be before it breaks, but the more I have worn them the easier the zip has become. Overall I am very happy with these boots for the price.
on 20 April 2015
Bought for summer riding. The boots arrived within the delivery date. They are well made, an excellent finish and look the business.

See one answered question