5.0 out of 5 stars Also Wonderful!
Published 18 months ago by Midnight

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for the price
This is quite a nice bourbon..but far from the best at the price. There are much more superior bourbons for less money (Makers Mark, Bulleit, Woodford Reserve).

This isn't very smooth and doesn't go down too well after 2-3...

I'd say try a different one unless it is a particular favourite.
Published 4 months ago by D N Galbraith

5.0 out of 5 stars Also Wonderful!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I really deserve more than 5 stars! I purchased the 12 yr Elijah Craig for my younger son and the 18 yr old for my eldest. It tasted wonderful and left me wishing for more! I am not a drinker of spirits but this is truly a wonderful bourbon. It rolls off the palate leaving various smokey hints and other flavours. I would thoroughly recommend this bourbon to the initiated and the newcomers to bourbon, they will thoroughly enjoy it! I love it! I think I will get a bottle for myself as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Daniels really?, 18 Jan 2014
As far as Bourbons go....this is top notch.

Enjoy mixed with a few cubes of ice.

It is indeed very hearty, but why else spend this price?

Not as sweet as JD - I have only seen 2/3 pubs in London offer this beverage.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for the price, 29 Mar 2014

This isn't very smooth and doesn't go down too well after 2-3...

I'd say try a different one unless it is a particular favourite.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be., 29 Mar 2014
I've had many of these bottles and they're always nice but I must confess that they have been declining in quality for some time now. They are still a good option, and better than Woodford Reserve on the strength difference alone, but I'm inclined this days to save the 35 and put it towards a independently bottle 45 bourbon from a specialist whisky retailer. Shame.

Still good but not what it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars very smooth bourbon, 11 Nov 2013
Mrs. H. J. Chatfield "doheye" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
My husband first tried this bourbon in a whiskey shop innCambridge, he is a single malt guy so was reluctant to try bourbon. The owner offered a sample which he tried and loved. Its quite difficult to get hold of but makes a wonderful present for whiskey lovers. The bottle doesn't last long so limit drinking to you and only your best friends! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shop Around, 31 Oct 2013
You can get this in a well know High Street store, not just any store I might add ! ;0) for 25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 6 Nov 2012
Mrs. M. Reed "Maime" (UK) - See all my reviews
If you have never had Bourbon try this its very smooth especially over ice or try with Canada Dry its a fantastic Drink

5.0 out of 5 stars i have tried tbe rest and now i have finally would my drink., 23 July 2014
Beautiful, a very nice bourbon. I will be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much coveted Birthday gift., 21 Dec 2013
My Fiance loves Bourbon, and this is currently being enjoyed on a nightly basis! Very well packaged, fair price point and quick delivery. It's a very classy drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darn good bourbon, 6 Dec 2013
I usually go for a single malt, but a friend of mine who like's bourbon introduced me to Woodford Reserve bourbon.i was plesantly surprised.Having previously been used to harsh bourbon like Jim Bean and Jack Daniels, i thought all boubon's were the same. I decided to look for other bourbon's and found this at a independent wine shop near to where i live. I was intending to introduce my friend to it but, as yet has'nt been lucky enough to try it.It is smooth and lush and wonderfully warming. If you are looking for a good bourbon and don't know where to start, try this.The price should give you an indication of the quality of this product as appossed to say Jack Daniel;s etc. I can't find this bourbon anywhere where i live as the wine shop i got it from has shut down sadly, along with two others. I'll have to resort to buying online if i want another. This bourbon is well worth looking out for.

Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl
Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl by Elijah Craig 12yo Bourbon small batch
35.99