5.0 out of 5 stars Also Wonderful!
Published 23 months ago by Midnight

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be.
I've had many of these bottles and they're always nice but I must confess that they have been declining in quality for some time now. They are still a good option, and better than Woodford Reserve on the strength difference alone, but I'm inclined this days to save the £35 and put it towards a independently bottle £45 bourbon from a specialist whisky retailer. Shame...
Published 8 months ago by Scapa Flow

5.0 out of 5 stars Also Wonderful!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Elijah Craig 12 Year Old Bourbon Small Batch Whiskey 70 cl (Grocery)
I really deserve more than 5 stars! I purchased the 12 yr Elijah Craig for my younger son and the 18 yr old for my eldest. It tasted wonderful and left me wishing for more! I am not a drinker of spirits but this is truly a wonderful bourbon. It rolls off the palate leaving various smokey hints and other flavours. I would thoroughly recommend this bourbon to the initiated and the newcomers to bourbon, they will thoroughly enjoy it! I love it! I think I will get a bottle for myself as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shop Around, 31 Oct 2013
You can get this in a well know High Street store, not just any store I might add ! ;0) for £25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price. A must have, 21 Oct 2014
A SERBAN "Alecs" (London) - See all my reviews
Delivered next working day.
This must be the best bourbon under £50 I've tried. My first buy but for sure will become a regular. Has a bit of a kick considering it's 47% so I prefer it with a drop of water. It'a a treat to both nose and tongue. Perfect balanced bwteen spicy and sweet, with notes of oak, star anise and toffee.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it used to be., 29 Mar 2014

Still good but not what it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars very smooth bourbon, 11 Nov 2013
Mrs. H. J. Chatfield "doheye" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
My husband first tried this bourbon in a whiskey shop innCambridge, he is a single malt guy so was reluctant to try bourbon. The owner offered a sample which he tried and loved. Its quite difficult to get hold of but makes a wonderful present for whiskey lovers. The bottle doesn't last long so limit drinking to you and only your best friends! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 6 Nov 2012
Mrs. M. Reed "Maime" (UK) - See all my reviews
If you have never had Bourbon try this its very smooth especially over ice or try with Canada Dry its a fantastic Drink

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Daniels really?, 18 Jan 2014
As far as Bourbons go....this is top notch.

Enjoy mixed with a few cubes of ice.

It is indeed very hearty, but why else spend this price?

Not as sweet as JD - I have only seen 2/3 pubs in London offer this beverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars i have tried tbe rest and now i have finally would my drink., 23 July 2014
Beautiful, a very nice bourbon. I will be buying again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent bourbon, 9 Sep 2014
Bob (Bradford, UK) - See all my reviews
a Decent Bourbon at a decent price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov 2014
great iem xmas present for my son