5.0 out of 5 stars More wonderful meditations from Tony, 19 April 2009
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
I bought this download because I was so impressed with Tony's Spirit Guide meditations. Tony has worked his magic again with more wonderful journeys, the background music is perfect and Tony's voice makes you feel safe and secure as he guides you on these meditations.
I'm amazed at the experiences I've had so far and I look forward to using this one for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony stockwell heighten your spiritual awareness, 8 Oct 2011
I found this cd brilliant Tony is blessed with a very relaxing voice and he takes you to a wonderful place to connect to your higher self and your spirit guides . I found the meditations on this cd amazing . And would not be without it in my collection
I would recommend this cd He really does connect you to the power
AAA Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness

4.0 out of 5 stars Sitting In The Power, 31 Mar 2010
V. Miller (UK) - See all my reviews
I was desperately looking for a bit of guidance on sitting in the power and this was the only place I could find it. Good CD to guide you on a few journeys and help you progress on your spiritual journey. I find the background music a bit distracting but at the end of the day it has done everything I expected. I recommend this to all of you who need a little bit of motivation and guidance to continue on your path.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 6 May 2011
Mr. M. Binns "Matt" (UK) - See all my reviews
really good cd; if your looking to develop spiritually Tony teaches you the basics of 'sitting in the power' the foundation of working with spirit.

hes got a great voice and i enjoyed the 30 min meditation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
Great CD (Download) I am professional Spiritualist Medium and have been looking for a Power CD that is not extremly long as so many are. This is the best! Straight to the point and stunning. Very Happy :) Thank you Tony!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Stockwell CD, 11 Jun 2012
Great CD if you want to expand on your spiritual awareness. Tony Stockwell has a great voice and guides you in each exercise. I listen to it over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Transported, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
I love this guided meditation. It is the best I have ever used, and I have used lots! Tony Stockwell's voice is neither overpowering or distracting, but calm and neutral.
The meditation itself is lovely and simple, easy to follow without distraction. I was able to let my mind wander within the meditation because after initial instruction, there are some long-ish breaks with just music playing to allow you to become fully and personally involved in your own experience.
The music is wonderful, sort of tribal, but with soft woodwind instruments - think Native American culture. I could have just listened to the music on it's own after I had finished the meditation as it was so lovely and invoking.
I put this on to my MP3 player and just laid on my bed, though you can sit up with feet on the floor. I just prefer laying down as I have joint problems and don't feel fully relaxed sitting up. At one point in the meditation, you are guided to let your feet connect with the earth, as a grounding technique, but I find that I can ground myself using imagery I create of my body and the earth and roots of a tree.
Definitely worth the money! Will get much use out of this. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
Was everything it promised a truly unique experience for those interested in moving forward with developement and mefitation. A real must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
The first time I sat to do a meditation with Tony I thought it could be a waste of time.I wasn't focused from the start. It was doing a track called 'Symbols to invoke...'For some reason I could only visualised this stupid dove right from the start, instead focusing in breathing or Tony instructions. It wasn't until the end of the track when I realised the Dove was my bird, MY SYMBOL. It was working before I knew it was or before Tony mentioned anything about an animal.
I find that with Tony's guided meditations you get that sort of experiences...
Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLENT, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Heighten Your Spiritual Awareness (MP3 Download)
Take you every step of the way, wonderful voice that lead you gentle throught the meditation, music a little loud in place's but that just a minor detail. Get for those who want to develop there awareness.