5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alignment. A delight...
Published 11 months ago by airspeed42

3.0 out of 5 stars Sarcastic
Published 14 months ago by A. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alignment. A delight..., 21 May 2014
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
Adding movement and solar relationship to toilet rolls is both a flash of genius and an evolutionary leap forward in bathroom terms. This chrome plated toilet roll holder, or gnomon, has enabled me to conduct my toilet hygiene according to Feng shui at precisely 10 degrees east of due north and bissecting the angle between the rising and setting sun which turns out to be just underneath my IKEA bathroom cabinet. This level of alignment is something I have always sought but never been able to achieve; until now. Prime Furnishing modestly omit to mention the quite extraordinary astronomic accuracy of their superb scientific instrument. A truly remarkable buy for £12.99 and it comes highly recommended. An item I would happily take with me into the afterlife,

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rest of the Room..., 23 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
As I sat contemplating my navel, a shimmer of steel caught my eye and I turned to view the beauty that was my new Loo roll holder. Sleek, modern, imposing, it stood on the tiles like a modern sysyphus; roll me up, roll me down. Since I bought this item, wiping my arse has been an absolute pleasure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sarcastic, 11 Feb. 2014
A. Smith - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
For years I was using flimsy wood, rubber and stone holders and finally string until I found out the incredible holding power of chrome, it stores rolls and is very neat. However I can only offer 3 stars as I feel that the holder can be quite sarcastic in the way it holds up the top roll. It practically taunts you to take some paper, like it thinks you can't do any better than it. In the end I smashed it on an old AGA after drinking cheap plum brandy my friend had strapped to the bottom of his boat. Chrome you may be shiny, and think you are 'all that' but I went back to my string 'hoist' thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
I bought one of these from my local Argos, it was exactly like this model but in Black and a different Shape, Argos also called it a clothes airer and suggested to use it for drying clothes in the garden.

I have to say its brilliant, you can dry clothes or being 35 years old you can put blankets over it and build a fort in the garden which you can use to hide from the wife

She hasn't found me yet

1.0 out of 5 stars Chrome plated? Really?, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
I would have bought one of these, but I don't use chrome plated toilet roll. I use the extra absorbent stuff usually worn like and endless feather boa by a fluffy puppy. Surely the chrome plated stuff is a) a bit of an extravagant luxury b) a little harsh on the nether regions? I thought recycled paper was a quite a good idea as long as they wash each sheet properly, but Chrome Plated? - A step too far in my view.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Says on the Tin!!!, 16 Nov. 2011
Campbell'scountry (Haddington, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
This item is described as a toilet roll holder and storer. This is completely misleading since it does not store toilet rolls and, in fact, can only hold one. I certainly would not have purchased this product if I had known that it was not a toilet roll storer. I think that Prime Furnishing should check their decription of this product with the Trades Description Act and I will be returning this item at the earliest opportunity

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 11 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
It's very difficult to find a free standing holder, but the one I bought from here was reasonably priced, very quick delivery, very easy to put together and does exactly what it says on the tin. Looks nice in my bathroom. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect and very green, 6 Aug. 2012
Roland Saunders "Rol" (LONDON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
I have to say what a delight this product is.
If you run out of the reams of toilet paper it stores (and no fluffy dog nearby to help you) you can use this ingenius design to directly scrap away a difficult danglenut or piece of clag. It was such a pleasure to use my wife often knows by the sounds coming from the toilet when it's time to get some more 12 pack of rolls (with 3 free of course).

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
For years I've had reoccurring dreams about sitting on the loo in public places, such as lifts and in offices.
It's uncanny really.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Storage facility, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer
Unable to store roll as it only hold the one in use! There is no facility to store toilet rolls.

Chrome Plated Toilet Roll Holder & Storer