5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly perfect!!!
Published 23 months ago by Sofia's mama

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best swaddle but a good big muslin
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by Miss J Prynne

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly perfect!!!, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: aden + anais Twinkle Pink 100% Cotton Muslin Single Swaddle (Baby Product)
The other reviewers for this Swaddle aren't overly impressed with its ability to Swaddle but I bought this for my newborn baby girl and she absolutely loves it, as do I! I must admit that due to the muslin fabric, my baby is able to get her arms out but have since started Swaddling her underneath her arms so this is not a problem. The blanket has kept her perfectly warm and snug. Not only that the fabric is baby soft and the colour and pattern of the stars is absolutely beautiful. It is well worth every penny and so much more. We have had it for two days and now am coming back to amazon to buy some more! Amazing product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic multi-use product, 15 May 2015
Gorgeous pattern & comes in a matching fabric carry bag. It is a large useful size and has so many uses - breastfeeding modestly cover (tuck one corner under a bra strap at the shoulder and drape the whole muslin behind your neck and over the other shoulder to cover arm and baby's head), swaddle, burp cloth, and car seat sunshade (tied into the passenger handle above the door, and stretched across to block the sun from hitting baby).

This swaddle has been used for all of the above, it's been washed a lot, and still looks like new. Great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best swaddle but a good big muslin, 26 Jan. 2013
I agree with the last reviewer. As a swaddle it just couldn't contain our baby and she would often end up with the fabric over her face so we had to stop using it pretty quickly! I think you just need something more hardcore. We found the woombie to be the only thing that really kept her in. But as a giant muslin it's lovely quality and really useful as a buggy cover. I use it all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely swaddle wrap at at a great price, 14 Dec. 2013
I was doubtful that this swaddle would be quality due to the low price. Aden and anais swaddles can go for double the price but when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. It's really big and was packaged lovely. Can't wait to use it when babies arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aden & Anais Twinkll Pink, 30 Jun. 2014
Love this brand!! So versatile and great quality!! Have a handful now and have this pretty pink star one to add to the bundle. Great to swaddle baby, use as a burp cloth and cover pram for some shade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 9 Dec. 2014
I love these brilliant size use mine to cover baby when she is asleep on holiday in pushchair and have also used it as a cover when breast feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft and pretty, 22 Sept. 2014
super soft and pretty. bit bulky to swaddle with but perfect as a blanket and warm but breathable when doubled over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
love these

2.0 out of 5 stars nice muslin , but no good for swaddling, 11 July 2011
i bought it to swaddle my 12 vweek old daughter, but it has no fastenings so she just wriggles out of it straight away and woke herself up. great muslin as so big or as an emergency sun shade over the carrycot.