5.0 out of 5 stars Super
These are just essential I think. I found mine so useful, whether it was to swaddle my baby, to use as a thin cover in the heat or to provide shade. I've now sent one to several people when their new baby has arrived, and they seem to appreciate a gift that isn't just another first size baby grow! Lovely prints too.
Published 21 months ago by Alice S

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour
Unfortunately the stars are a hot pink rather than red as stated, disappointed as I have a boy!! Other wise would of rated higher.
Published 10 months ago by Lucy

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: aden + anais Radiant Red 100% Cotton Muslin Single Swaddle (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 8 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile!!, 28 Jun. 2013
This product was a fab and I am so glad I bought it!! My son is 2 and we mainly used the muslin for his afternoon naps on the sun lounger whilst on holiday as it wasn't too heavy and kept him cool!! Its a must for ever baby and will be purchasing more :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun. 2012
N. Ilies "ilinam" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent as sun shade, wind cover, swaddle, cover and many other uses. I often get stopped in the street by people asking where i bought it from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014