Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 22 March 2014
I love the Lighthouse Family so when I found this album I was in my element as it has a couple of my favourite songs on it, I listen to this album with my mother a lot as she loves the lighthouse family to, so it was definitely worth the money
on 25 June 2014
I didn,t take any notice of Lighthouse Family when they first came on the scene but I,m so pleased to have discovered them now!! This CD is never out of my player. I just love it. What a beautiful voice Tunde has. I can,t hear enough of it!!
on 30 August 2014
just bought a used CD of this great album for under a pound, well worth it, arrived on time in great condition and what a CD packed with great chilled out songs, if ever you feel stressed put this CD on it'll work wonders
on 7 June 2013
The Lighthouse Family are moving musicians. Their songs - especially,'Ocean Drive', 'Lifted' and 'High' - touch the soul. They deserve more credit for the beauty they have given the world.
on 8 October 2015
I went to see the Light House Family back in the 1990's, so it was great to get the CD listen to some of my very favourite songs.

Still a fantastic CD after all these years.
on 10 July 2012
after the one i owned got scratched and wouldn,t play anymore i just had to buy another and i listen to it a lot, its what i always listen to whilst ironing and highly recommend it.
on 25 January 2014
My mother loved this arrived on time packed well,would buy from them again.cant think of anything else to say except cut out word guide lines ,let us put what we want.
on 8 January 2013
A good album if you like the lighthouse family. Has hits like lifted and other favourites. Would recommend to others if they like the music but don't have other albums
on 23 October 2015
A lovely album to listen to in the summer with the windows down, their greatest hits is something to listen to and I would have no hesitation purchasing other albums.
on 26 December 2013
I am absolutely delighted with this purchase and knowing that the download is instant is also another bonus of my kindle which is one of my best purchases ever.