5.0 out of 5 stars the complete christmas set
Published on 20 Dec 2009 by Mr. G. C. Webb

2.0 out of 5 stars only my opinion
not one of there better ones but hey , its Chas n Dave and its xmassy, thats the only good thing as it just goes on and on like Jive bunny or stars on 45 did in the 80s.
Published 17 months ago by sarah newton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the complete christmas set, 20 Dec 2009
Mr. G. C. Webb "Glynn" (Cymru) - See all my reviews
As a rather broad northener, I hardly dare to admit it but I really love this 2 CD set. This will be the music I listen to to keep the party spirit alive over the next couple of weeks. It's fun, it's amusing and played in a style that won't let you be morose for even a moment. If like me; non stop partying is getting harder as the years go by, this compilation of carols and boogey are the perfect panacea.

5.0 out of 5 stars So bad its good, 11 Feb 2013
Had to "suffer" this on our usual festive tour of England to visit the in-laws. By the end of it though I was joining in with my partner and the kids. The tunes are infective and will stick in your memory whether you like it or not ! There are 2 discs - one with C&D's version of christmas favourites, the other is a long medley (split into 30+ tracks) of various cockney songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cockney Christmas, 21 Jan 2012
I bought this as a stocking filler for my Mum and I have to say we all really enjoyed it right across the age range. Can't help tapping your feet and singing along. There are two CD's and the second can be enjoyed anytime of year. A cracking CD for the money. Every home should have at least 1 Chas'n'Dave CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cockney Christmas With Chas "n " Dave, 7 Feb 2013
I love Chas and Dave and have several of their C. Ds and this Christmas album is just what we needed to make the party swing. It is a double C D , the first with Christmas music and the second with their usual type of stuff.Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy to annoy relatives, 15 Dec 2011
Bargain £4, bought this for a laugh at Christmas and to annoy relatives. Bonus of it being a 2cd pack with all their "hits" on the second disc,( non christms ones).

2.0 out of 5 stars only my opinion, 13 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars review of chas n dave, 17 Jan 2014
enjoyed the carols and all the old songs
There voices were nice and easy to understand by everyone young and old

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 18 Jan 2014
one of the best christmas albums ever. one realy appreciates how talented they are, & cant help singing along.excelent cd

5.0 out of 5 stars A lively walk down memory lane!, 20 Dec 2009
Mrs. Hilary J. Fox "Foxy" (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Cockney Christmas with Chas 'n' Dave (MP3 Download)
This is wonderful, especially 'Long, long ago" which I haven't heard before. I am a cockney girl living in Wales, so this took me right back to my roots. Loved the christmas songs chas "n" dave style, but even more, all the golden oldies on disc two. Will certainly be playing this over christmas, and having a sing along!

3.0 out of 5 stars good first disc, 4 Jan 2014
Christmas with a cockney slant, will cheer up anyone a good christmas album The second disc with this one is best threaded onto a peice of string and hung in the garden to scare the birds off your seedlings

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›