5.0 out of 5 stars the best jazz giutarist ever
rock giutarists, should listen to stanley jordon then walk away and hang their heads in shame, as they can hardly play by comparison.
Published 16 months ago by michael cooper

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating
Published 13 months ago by Paul G. Fuller

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 15 Dec. 2013
Paul G. Fuller "Scorpion" (Thetford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stanley Jordan Trio - The Paris Concert [Blu-ray] [2007] [2009] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
I saw a few artists playing Tap Guitar on YouTube.. and was quite obviously impressed so I bought this Disc. Now as a guitar player no-where near this standard, I was eager to get this on and playing, but was sadly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, he is a brilliant artist, but I was left a bit cold as I was listening to more mistakes than was acceptable.. The brain is working faster than the fingers here and it loses the song so deep into the improvisation that the guitar sounds out of tune too many times.
Maybe not my style after all.. very acquired taste indeed.. too many notes, not enough fingers..Sorry.. but not doing it for me.. Back to John Mayer..he plays too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best jazz giutarist ever, 16 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 May 2011
"Excellent". Five Stars ! Excellent. Very nice item. I recommended it. Perfect. Five Stars ! Excellent. Very nice item. I recommended it. Perfect.

Stanley Jordan Trio - The Paris Concert [Blu-ray] [2007] [2009] [Region Free]