5.0 out of 5 stars Great and girly
Published on 9 Jun 2009 by Abismum

3.0 out of 5 stars run away
a great toy to play with while seated but to help with walking, it moves too quick, it needs something to make the wheels move slower for beginners. My 10 month old has fallen on to her face with this.
Published 10 months ago by Lashes04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and girly, 9 Jun 2009
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
I bought this walker after reading reveiws for the same walker in a different colour. i loved this one bacause it was so cute and pink, and perfect for my little girl. She was less than 6 months when I bought it, and she loved it. She had just started sitting up, and this used to keep her entertained for hours, and every time she learnt to do anything new, me and my hubby were overcome with joy. The activity board has a range of activities, and teaches many skills. Theres the turning knobs, a phone rattle, which aged about 9 months my daughter treated like a proper phone and babble into it, theres also 2 play modes music and learning. It teaches the alphabet, numbers, colors and shapes. My daughter, at 16 months, still plays with the activity board, and uses the walker as a pushchair.

Then when it comes to helping to walk, I think its great. My baby was walking at 10 months on her own thanks to this. You just have to keep close and offer support until your child can balance themself really well as it is easy for them fall down or roll forward.

Overall I would recommend this product and thinks its a great buy, looks brilliant and really useful. i am planning on using this for any future children, and am hoping it works for them just as it has for my first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic toy, 16 Jun 2010
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
We bought this walker for my 11 month old daughter as an early birthday present following reading a lot of favourable reviews. She was trying to play with it even before we had put it together for her. She adores this walker and plays with it all the time. There is plenty for her to do on it and it is sturdy and well made. I love the girly pink too. I definately would recommend this to anyone looking for a walker for their little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars vtec baby walker, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
This is an excellent product ,sturdy, refined and educational.

Perfect for very early years to learn sounds and associated shapes ,numbers and letters.

Our grand daughter took to it straight away and spends hours interacting with it.

Very very good purchase .

4.0 out of 5 stars Well used walker!, 2 Nov 2009
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 10 month old who insisted on being on her feet all the time and it was a great success.... she loves it.... and has even worked out how to push it backwards to save me turning it round every time she reaches a wall! Would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny!, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
bought this for my daughter that had just started taking her first steps, been amazing for her confidence with walking, and even though she can walk unaided now she still likes to walk around with it and play with the musical toys. should have got this walker earlier as she could have used it when just sitting up.

3.0 out of 5 stars run away, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st birthday present, 20 July 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
I bought this baby walker for my niece's 1st birthday and she loves it!
It helped her walk and she runs around the room with it. The different sounds and the phone are definately her favourite :) would recommend to everyone, very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars a favourite of our grand daughters, 11 July 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
good value for the money and well packed for the prompt delivery so she was able to enjoy playing with it sooner than we thought

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand-Daughter Loves This Walker., 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
My little grand-daughter absolutely loves this walker, it's well made, easy to assemble. Best price I've seen and a brilliant service from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 21 April 2013
This review is from: VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink) (Baby Product)
My little granddaughter loves this pusher. The colours are just right for a little girl and the fact that the front removes from the wheels, means that you get two items for the price of one. Excellent.

VTech Baby First Steps Baby Walker (Pink)
23.36