Size: 1-Pack|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.20+ Free shipping

on 19 March 2011
These are good quality clips great for fixing to wood or soft materials but useless if you want to use them on exterior walls.
on 11 February 2016
This is one of the cheapest bags i could find, and quite frankly they are brilliant.

The plastic holds well, and the nails don't bend like i have had some others do.

Have recently used these to run two new Ethernet cables around the house and they don't look too out of place, just keep the cable run to the corners of the rooms and you should be fine.

An alternative could be to use adhesive trunking, but I've found that it depends on the situation as to which you might want to use.

These are large enough for the new style Cat 6 Cables which are the modern equivalent of 5e Cable.

If you have found my review somewhat helpful a click on the ‘yes’ button would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
on 5 April 2016
No good for external brickwork. Stupidly I didn't look properly at this item as it was a recommended item when I purchased a 30m external ethernet cable. These are clearly not big enough for external brickwork and half of the have come out already. Will have to purchase ones with a bigger nail and redo the whole job. Partly my own fault for not checking the size but these shouldn't have been recommended my Amazon along with the external network cable.
on 13 December 2015
Nails are very weak and bend very easily upon tapping with even a pin hammer. These are the worst cable clips I've used.
on 25 May 2015
Useless for masonry despite the product description. Pins bend at first resistance.
on 9 December 2013
It's not easy to write a review of something like cable clips because they have a very clear intended purpose, and if you are looking at buying them for anything else you probably shouldn't admit it in public!

I didn't count them, but it certainly seemed like there a hundred as advertised. The nail is fairly strong and was more than adequate for clipping sound cables to a wall which is what I wanted them for.

Good price, would highly recommend this product for all your cable clipping concerns.
on 12 March 2014
Clips used to attach a run of exterior grade network cable to the outside of my house on a rendered wall. Good job and no problems fixing clips to masonry. Surprised therefore to hear of problems experienced by other users when using product on hard surfaces. Perhaps the results would have been different had I been attaching the cable to brickwork. Who knows but I am a happy customer!
on 28 November 2012
These are high quality cable clips which means the plastic does not bend nor crack and you need quite some force to take them out. It is also important to note 7mm is a little larger than most cable clips so be sure to check the diameter of your cable in question before purchasing these.
on 20 September 2013
I bought these to fix a network cable to an wall but found out that the cable I had ordered was the wrong one. Returned the cable to the supplier but I have kept hold of the clips because the price for them was much cheaper than B&Q and I will make use of them.
on 3 July 2014
I bought these to run an external LAN cable around my house. It's done the job just fine, but the nails aren't the best, had quite a few that shattered as soon as I hit it with a hammer. But as you get plenty in the pack then i'm not too fussed.