Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£15.19

on 3 April 2009
I had been on a short course to learn CS4 Dreamweaver but needed to clarify a lot of what we were taught as it was very confusing. This book was just what was needed- fantastic - it is laid out in clear, easy to understand sections and once I started it I couldn't put it down. A great reference tool to dip back into when actively working with Dreamweaver. I have now built two websites using the book as I did so. I can't wait to get onto the others in the series for CS4 applications.
on 14 April 2009
Excellent book. I couldn't be happier with it. It takes you through every detail in an easy to understand way. The best book on the market for learning dreamweaver, without a doubt!
on 22 June 2013
Got this book really cheap so it was a real bargain, and it was in really good condition too. I havent read it all yet but it seems to have some good (easy to understand) guidelines for designing a website using Dreamweaver CS4.
on 30 March 2010
This is an ok book. I did learn a lot from it. But for real, actual, complete beginners ie.,dummies, it still assumes a lot of knowledge on the part of the reader. I think this is the way that this whole 'dummies' series is going now. I have other dummies books which left me frustrated because too high a level of knowledge is already assumed.
on 9 April 2010
Dreamweaver CS4 for Dummies was not as helpful as I'd hoped. I've experienced one or two problems not covered in the book, and I'm still pretty much foxed by CSS -- and since that is what DW CS4 relies on, that's a bit of a problem.
on 18 December 2014
Learnt very useful info. Bargain.
on 20 August 2014
Arrived in very good condition.
on 20 November 2008
well im not a dummy have used previous incarnations of dreamweaver, book is well written, but what a waste of time and effort totally useless the giudance for css and framsets dont work the way you expect and framesets dont work at all, gonna have to teach myself again with the new ways of doing things wait for the bible to come out