5.0 out of 5 stars A Brillent way to bring back memories
I was hoping I would find the episode 'How it all began' on DVD but the only results were all VHS, that was until I found the 25th anniversary DVD of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and thats when I was like "Bring it on!" when I recieved the DVD and started to watch it my god it brought back memories from when I was about 5 years old, I've always liked the Teenage...
Published on 22 Jun. 2009 by Mr. Dp Webb

3.0 out of 5 stars Heroes in the half she'll!
Brilliant, has all episodes of Seasons 1 & 2 and also 4 bonus non chronological episode from Season 10 on disc 1. But this would have a full rating if the UK can release the whole set of all 10 Seasons.
Published 8 months ago by TheEnthusiastCollector

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary Special Edition [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant!! Takes me back to my childhood and my 3 year old son loves it too! Wish there were more episodes available in the UK. So much better than the modern versions! Original is best! COWABUNGA DUDE!

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past., 14 July 2011
Freya Bradley (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
Yes the old classic of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back once again as their battle the evil Shredder from taking over the world with help from their rat master who is also their adoptive father master Splinter evil will never stand a chance with the boys in green are in town! Soon when you watch this again you will be yelling "COWABUNGA DUDES!" once again! It is very enjoyable and it is very funny as well for the whole family to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turtle Power!, 26 Nov. 2013
tjwilmot (South East - U.K.) - See all my reviews
I remember the turtles back in the late 80's and now my son aged 7 is a fan of the revamp. Had to make this purchase for Xmas prezzy to take it way back to how it all started

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Jun. 2013
It's perfect and I love it. Less episodes in that I would have liked although there are bonus episodes which are messed up in the timeline. Great show though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Nov. 2013
I spent ages looking for 'How it all began' on DVD and this has it. Spent the next couple of weeks worth of wvenings watching this and it drove the wife crazy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 10 Oct. 2013
Ms. Gina C. Carnegie "GAMES CRAZY" (FIFE SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Ordered this for my son as he loved the tmnt when he was younger, arrived on time and was packaged well, my son was delighted with it, kept him quiet for ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood memories at a child like price. Fantastic., 15 Dec. 2014
Haven't had time to start watching it yet but I know I'm going to love it as i was such a fan when I was younger. Great price, the buying all day long.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, 12 Dec. 2013
Happy with this purchase, great DVD for any TMNT fan. Great price. Good to have all episodes together, easy to watch and keeps my son entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 4 May 2014
Ian O'Rourke "SMC92 Ian" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is awesome and all but are they ever gonna release the WHOLE lot of the show, every season, I can't be the only person wanting it, can I?

5.0 out of 5 stars Old school rocks, 23 Feb. 2013
The organal cartoon is brill my son loves it. If you got kids get it for them. This DVD must see, it brings back memory's of child hood.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›