5.0 out of 5 stars Better design than the original
Published on 12 Aug 2009 by M. Cheshire

3.0 out of 5 stars Navman In-car charger
This product came at a very reasonable price, spoilt by the high cost of postage. It came in good time and thoroughly packaged. The actual product is OK but I have to jiggle it in the socket to get a good connection. I will not send it back. I will persevere.
Published on 28 May 2010 by J. Tennant

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better design than the original, 12 Aug 2009
M. Cheshire - See all my reviews
The car charger which came with my Navman S70 3D snapped as I was using it with the optional traffic management module. The design of the original adapter is very poor when using this attachment due to it being a rightangle fit and put under strain. I ordered this replacement from DuraGadget. I am delighted with the quality and in particular that it is a more robust design. Excellent value and very speedy delivery (2 days)- All in all great product and service, thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value, 8 July 2009
Richard Scott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The car charger which came with my Navman S70 3D snapped so I ordered this replacement from DuraGadget. I am delighted with the quality and in particular that it is a more robust design than the original. The fact that the cable is straight rather than curly as in the picture is an advantage as it makes placing the satnav easier. Excellent value and really speedy delivery - I ordered it late on Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. All in all great product and service, thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Aug 2009
George Taylor - See all my reviews
This piece of kit replaced my previous original part that snapped. This seems much better quality and fits the unit perfectly. I would recommend it. There was amore expensive option elsewhere but this fits the bill perfectly

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, 3 Aug 2009
R. Buckley (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had this charger for about 3 weeks now and use it most days. It is sturdy and I am very impressed with it. The service I received was excellent as I got the charger within two days of ordering it. A very good buy and the price is a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy, 26 July 2009
S. Allan (Perthshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this Duragadget charger when my last one snapped off in the lighter socket. This charger is better, with a tougher design at the connection end. The length of the cable makes it easy to work with. No danger of it springing back when you're fiddling about. The price can't be argued with and the product arrived two days after I ordered it. This is an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 Jun 2009
D. Conyers (UK) - See all my reviews
my navman wasnt working so ordered this lead and as soon as it arrived I plugged it in in the car and it was brilliant -- so if you need a new lead I an recommend this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget, 22 Jun 2009
C. Mahony (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very quick and eficient service. item arrived arrived well packaged.Item is a bit different from the picture as the lead is not curled but this does not matter to me. Fits my Navman F20 well. Looks sturdy and i am hopeful that it will last longer than my previous one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 9 May 2009
A great product at a very good price. Very fast delivery. I would recommend this store to anyone and will certainly use them again if I require items of a similar nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Navman Charger, 18 Sep 2012
Geoffrey ILIFF-ROLFE (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duragadget Car Charger for Navman S30 S50 S70 S90i 530 3D S50 3D S70 3D S90 3D S100 S150 S200 F20 N20 (Accessory)
A simple order this but a very essential piece for my Navman, as its internal batteries don't last long. The item came well packaged, fits my model of Navman and works well. A good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it, 17 May 2012
I bought this charger for my dad in January and after a couple of months it stopped working. After reading the description I realised that there was a 12 month guarantee, so i contacted the seller and to be fair they responded straight away to say that they would sent another charger to me without requesting for the old one to be returned. The charger arrived today and as soon as my dad plugged it into his van, the fuse on the cigarette lighter and radio was blown. I assumed that it might be the fault of the san nav, but after plugging in another cable which worked fine, and then this cable the fuses went on my mum's car as well. The sellers were brilliant with replacing the charger the first time and can't be faulted for that but the product itself is just not worth the hassle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›