5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I ordered the 2140s on Thursday evening, had them by Saturday. There is no place cheaper to get these. And it is a great product, you put them on your face and you can feel the quality, not to mention that they look great. It is the genuine product! Basically I love them and I cannot get over how quick the delivery was.

Basically, if you're thinking about it,...
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by Zest

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Fakes !
I just recently had to replace a lens as my daughter sat on her glasses.
However, the optician advised me that they were in fact fake !
In the picture the lenses have the Rayban logo on one corner, but the pair I received didn't.
Published 21 months ago by Jo Riley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Mar 2012

Basically, if you're thinking about it, GO FOR IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied with the purchase, 30 May 2013
Had my doubts about the item when I ordered it but when it arrived I just loved it. Looks really amazing.
And arrived on time as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic pair of shades, 17 Aug 2011
These wayfarer's will never go out of fashion.. truley iconic. I have a fairly large head and normally a little hesitant about ordering shades off the internet, but i purchased the 54mm and they fit really well, suit all head shapes. delivered very quickly. can't wait for the summer weather to grace us again so i can blues it up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Battered box, 1 May 2013
As the title would imply, the box was very much battered and in terrible condition which made me slightly paranoid that they'd be fakes, I underwent a tutorial on checking for fakes and they seem very much real, the sunglasses themselves are brilliant, you can really feel the worth and durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Fakes !, 14 July 2012
This review is from: Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses (Shoes)
I just recently had to replace a lens as my daughter sat on her glasses.
However, the optician advised me that they were in fact fake !

4.0 out of 5 stars Fait A Complis, 19 Oct 2013
Retro chic and uber cool . Checked with Rayban and Optical stores and was assured perfectly genuine . Saw on left hand lens baush and Lomb insignia and made in Italy also comes with verification tag . Buy and stay fly 😊 very happy with purchase .

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban, 10 Feb 2014
I origanally bought these glasses think they were going to be a good fake, i spent a lot of time researching the diffrence between real and fake ray-bans, these are 100% genuine Ray-Bans, no scratches on the lenses or any part of the glasses, box was in amazing condition and everything that comes with genuine Ray-Bans (books etc.) were all packed as they should be inside the box. this is an amazing deal for these high quality, fasionable glasses, i literally cannot explain how happy i am with the seller and the item itself, the item also came very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some next level optic beauties, 31 July 2013
These sunglasses were as dark as the void beyond the lowest depths of the caverns of Mordor. The shades are so black that I had feared that Sauron himself had removed all Light and Hope from the sky itself; which is exactly what I look for in a pair of solar eye-protectors. They don't look cheap whatsoever, which has now made me the coolest Elf that roams these parts of Rivendell. All the woman want to ride on my horse with me because of how smooth I look with these wayfarers on. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 July 2011
Always wanted a pair of ray-bans and extremely impressed with my purchase. Very stylish and comfortable. Worked wonders on my recent visit to Cuba. Arrived in good time with ample packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely satisfied!, 19 Mar 2014
I was very impressed with the packaging which meant the glasses were in pristine condition and also with the quality..... Perfect and highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xafea8fc0)