Published on 25 Jan. 2010 by T. Bowman

One of the coloured mosaic sheet was missing. Frustrating as had bought to take on holiday for the plane. Disappointing.
Published 2 months ago by Mary Lot

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Stickly Mosaics Pretty Things very good, very enjoyable, 25 Jan. 2010
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
After getting this for christmas, my 3 year old sat down and within 2 minutes grasped the idea and sat for hours wanting to do all 6 pictures. Her twin also went and got his box, and my 6 year old asked to join in and took a picture to do also. Didn't need much explaining as the coloured, pictured squares that match this sticky felts were ideal for them to match up on there own and when complete, it even came with the piece to hang on the wall. Absolutely excellent. Fun, Educational and no mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but doesn't last long!!!, 22 Feb. 2011
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
Our 3 year old daughter loved this. Grasped the idea in a minute and then in insisted on doing each one pretty much there and then so didn't last long but it was a massive hit and make lovely gifts for proud little ones to distribute to grandparents etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov. 2010
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
My 4 Year Old And 7 Year Old Daughters Say Thank You They Love It.It Was Quick To Grasp For Them.
A+++++++++++++ Top Seller Will Use Again THANK YOU.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first sticky mosaics, 28 Dec. 2010
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
My 4 year old grand-daughter loved this and was able to get started on her own without any adult help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 21 July 2013
Marlis (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she really enjoys doing it. She can do it on her own and is really proud of herself when she finishes each of the mosaics. They make an ideal gift for birthdays or Christmas and I shall be buying more for her in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 4 Feb. 2013
K. Mcfadzean (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
I have now bought so many orb factory mosaics as they were so well received by my own children that I now use them as gifts for others too. Great fun even for the littlest fingers, and great results leave the kids with a sense of pride in their work

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 15 Mar. 2010
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
My little girl loves doing these mosaics, it teaches her coordination and how to stick the right colours on the different numbers. Keeps her quiet for 10 mins!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 3 year olds, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
This first mosaic box is a good introduction to bigger and more challenging sets. It has five projects and therefore is good value for money and requires concentration from a 3 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful idea for amusement, 6 April 2013
S Rose "rosierose" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter at Christmas and she really loves it, the pictures she made are amazing and she had such fun

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the coloured mosaic sheet was missing. Frustrating ..., 30 Dec. 2014

My First Sticky Mosaics Pretty Things