5.0 out of 5 stars Great craft for younger children, 8 Oct 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
My 3 year old loves doing these. She can do them by herself but prefers to do them as a shared activity with the grown-up of choice. It is nice to have a rainy day activity that doesn't result in mess (though keep your eye on them - the stickers are difficult to get off the furniture when they are put on with intent.) There are other mosaics which are good for older children but my daughter lost interest in those as they were slightly too advanced. But I have a feeling that they will soon appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy, 9 Jan 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old as her sister got the more complicated version and I didn't want to leave her out. She handled it beautifully. The pieces were just the right size and she was soon matching them to the colour coded shapes. Great for developing shape and colour recognition skills. We want another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find - a must buy!, 16 Jan 2011
N. Smith (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's little girl who is 2 and a half for Christmas thinking she could put it by for when she was three. We exchanged gifts just after Christmas so was lucky enough to see this in action. My friend's little one couldn't wait to start using it and I was surprised how quickly she took to it. What a great introduction to craft and creativity for little ones. You are given different sets of coloured padded mosaics and within each set are different shapes. Your little one must match the colour and shape to that on the picture. The picture is made of very strong card and you also get a little hanger for each one to display your little ones end result. Great to help your child learn colours and shapes and great to assist them with their dexterity. I absolutely love this and am so glad I purchased it and would buy it again and again and will certainly be looking to buy one for my little girl in a year's time. What a great find and a lovely way to spend an afternoon with your children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kids busy, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
It's a great activity for the kids and it does keep them busy. The pictures are printed on a thick cardboard. You get small plastic hooks you can stick to the finished pictures and put it up on a wall. I gave 4* as the colours are not as bright as i expected, nowhere near as bright as they look on the website. Still, i'm going to buy more and give as a Christmas present to friends' kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous present for your little ones, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
Bought this as a present for my nephew's 3rd birthday... was nervous whether it was dangerous giving him such intricate pieces to work with, but the recommended age worked so went ahead and bought it. Heard from his Dad yesterday that my nephew LOVES his present and spent almost 2hrs creating two of the mosaic arts. The Parents were thrilled he was able to do it by himself and I was happy that it was actually being used!! I think it's a fab present for kids at the age where they're learning all about shapes and colours, whilst filling in animals. Hugely educational and creative at the same time. Definitely recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very popular!, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter and she has loved making the pictures. It was easy for her to do them by herself (which not a lot of crafty kits are) and she enjoyed the independence and the fact that she had made something at the end! The pictures use foam shapes in different colours that you stick onto the card as the printed shapes show. She quickly got the hang of it and if she did make a mistake or stick the foam shape slightly in the wrong place you could peel it off and place it properly. Even my 6 year old son has enjoyed helping!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
I bought this item as a Christmas present for my youngest cousin, who is just 5. She really enjoyed this and she was so pleased to be able to do one of these projects by herself (supervised by her parents). It arrived swiftly and I was pleased with the delivery standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 12 Dec 2013
Mrs. P. J. Springett "fletch" (Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
I think this is great value for money as there are 5 pets to make. This is a no mess but very effective craft for children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for younger children, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
Love it.Pictures good and colourful.Will bring lots of pleasure to my 4 year old Granddaughter. Good quality and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set (Toy)
My 3 year old twins really enjoy these & take turns creating them, it's good for concentration & then you get a lovely piccie when finished! Sticky mosaics are good & plenty to use. Product arrived quickly & as described. Would highly recommend!

Sticky Mosaics My Pets Set