on 5 November 2012
I have been reading some mixed reviews on this product so wasn't sure whether or not to buy them but I'm really glad I did! They work wonders! I live in Norway and work as a sports photographer and am outside in the cold all the time and these things are a life saver! I do have to use two in each shoe though to get enough coverage but they warm up really well and I even take a spare to use as hand warmers as they tuck easily into my gloves as well and they are sooooooo warm! Highly recommend it!
on 20 April 2014
These work well, they give a gently warming all day and keep the cold out of boots. You feet do not feel warm, but you don't really want that - what they do is stop them from feeling cold. My wife used to get really cold feet - we had to stop skiing very hour to go warm up. Now we can ski for as long as the muscles can cope with before the mulled wine stop! You need to give them a very good shake and leave them open to the air for five minutes before putting them in the boot - otherwise the air does not get to them and the chemicals are not activated.
on 22 May 2014
because i use an instep raise these fit into the front of my boots perfectly (hence 5 stars), not getting in my way at all although if i had a tight fitting boot (as i ought) this mayn't be so snug. Last as long as needed. Never over hot. Not noticed any failures (unlike the hand ones) - need to check they're soft to start with, and warm up promptly or carry a spare
on 21 January 2015
The delivery was superfast. But i have to say i am disappointed with the product i expected much more. I am surprised with all the high ratings. I found these insoles were barely just warm. I was expecting a similar kind of heat to that of a heat patch. Needless to say they have made no difference whatsoever, even after putting them into my socks as a final resort!
on 8 February 2011
I suffer from Raynauds so thought this would be great to keep my toes warm.

I didn't find them to be very effective so I would not purchase these again. They did warm up but not for very long.
on 26 January 2015
The item arrived on time and very efficiently, which was very impressive but I was very disappointed with the actual product. I'm a market trader and have tried this brand's hand warmers before, which a friend recommended and they worked very well. Having tested these foot warmers very recently though I felt no results and my feet remained cold. I wasn't sure if I was using them correctly so I checked the instructions again and tested another pair from the pack with again no great results. I wondered whether this particular set was faulty and regrettably am now wary of ordering more from the same vendor or through Amazon :(
on 6 March 2014
Used in my children's ski boots. Easier to fit than I expected and worked really well all day. Did not crunch up and had no complaints all week about cold feet
on 22 April 2012
I was amazed at how well these worked. I was in minus 18 Celsius conditions with a biting wind and these were so hot inside my Arctic boots that I had no problem keeping warm at all. In fact a colleague found out that I had them and I gave her some to try and she was over the moon with how well they worked.
on 5 November 2015
I love their stuff and stock up each winter with the foot, hand and body warmers which especially help if you arent very robust healthwise as well. Foot warmers are always the trickiest though as they are made with a different formula to allow for not as much oxygen getting to your feet. They often warm up only slowly. It isn't possible to keep using them once air does get to the feet, (eg in your slippers once you're home) without them getting boiling hot, but the point I think anyway is to have them while you are on your walk or work outdoors.
on 18 January 2013
The Mycoal warmers have proved to be an excellent product. They produce a gentle heat, to keep the feet warm as toast, for a period of several hours. The only reason for the downgrade to 4* was because I bought them to help me recover from a foot injury, hoping to be able to use them just one at a time - in just one shoe. Unfortunately, it seems that opening the packet (containing a pair of warmers) initiates the heat-producing chemical reaction in both warmers, so both have to be used at once.