5.0 out of 5 stars finally my make up is safe from teenage daughter tea leaves
This is a lovely case. Its big. I mean seriously big. Its about a foot high by nearly a foot wide. I had a massive basket of makeup and couldnt find anything and my teenage daughters constantly nicking my expensive make up and not putting it back.

Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Laura Hulland

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Item
Item returned as it wouldn't close on one side. However quality is generally poor with the lining coming away from the metal on the inside of the lid.
Published 1 month ago by Greeneyes77

5.0 out of 5 stars finally my make up is safe from teenage daughter tea leaves, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Beauty-Boxes St Tropez Lilac Cosmetics and Make-up Beauty Case (Personal Care)

I bought this, lock it every morning and my make up is safe! My eldest actually said "Why do you lock your make up away Mum?" I said, " so that you cant nick it" she looked crest fallen and casually declared that she didnt like it as it had an un pickable lock! she had tried to pick it with a hairgrip!!

Anyway, my makeup is in the box, and its got loads of room left. Its all organised, I can find everything straight away. The mechanism when you open it is smooth and good quality. I have tried others in Boots and they are rickety and cheap feeling. This feels like a professional make up case. Highly recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect de-clutter tool!, 1 Sep 2011
Miss Gemma Oaten "Gem" (Hull/Leeds) - See all my reviews
Living out of suitcases isn't easy and transfering makeup from scattered draws to packing is a nightmare. Well, for me any way! This little beauty is fantastic for clean and precise storage and looks great too. A definite thumbs up!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality Item, 23 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty goods, 23 April 2014
I brought 2 of these beauty boxes as presents, one was returned to me, and i must admit i felt embarrased that i had given it as a gift, only to be told by the other person that they had problems with there one but didint like to say anything to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Daughter, 5 April 2013
I choose this rating as the quality was excellent and the product great value for money.
My daughter was very impressed and said it had plenty of room for all her make up!
Very professional box.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this box!!, 16 Mar 2013
My make-up was in chaos. Loads of different make-up bags all over the house, but never able to find the item I wanted. This box is a revolution! Finally, everything in 1 place and all organised into categories.

There is a big compartment at the bottom for bigger items and the box then concertinas out to give lots of really useful smaller compartments. It is a pleasant pale lilac and metal colour. I will probably buy another one for my hair accessories. Highly recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great!, 26 Jan 2013
I bought this as a christmas present but was very disappointed with it. It is very poor qaulity, cheap plastic on the inside. As you close the lid the hinges get stuck and the whole thing feels like its about to fall apart. I returned it without a problem and purchased a far superior one at the same price.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice box, 4 Jan 2013
Mrgwiggins "wiggo31" (derby uk) - See all my reviews
bought as a christmas gift for my daughter who loves it. the box is very well made and practical and will be used for home and holidays,thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars box, 13 May 2011
really good for keeping make up and brushes etc organised. bit too pricey for what you get though.

good quality hinges n lovely girlie colour