4.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!
I bought these for jogging as my normal glasses steam up and I got fed up with sweat dribbling into my eyes (attractive eh!) So far so good, I like the fact that you can chage the arms to a strap and the spongey bit is quite comfy. The spongy bit isn't overly attractive though so you wouldn't want to wear them with your best frock...
Published on 26 Aug 2009 by Mrs. V. H. Puzey

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom kayak/cycling Sunglasses
I purchased a pair of sunglasses for kayaking which worked great until i tried to change the stap for the arms when the plastic clip snapped off of the strap!!!!! This was very annoying the plastic seems very brittle and not up to the job.
Published on 2 Jan 2011 by Joolz

4.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 26 Aug 2009
Mrs. V. H. Puzey (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom OK for Skiing, 12 Dec 2010
Tried these out in Val Thorens recently(Nov 2010). They work very well. The only time they steamed up is when I stopped for a while, but moving off restores the airflow and they clear quickly. I used them in sunshine - very good, and with snow falling, where they provided decent protection. The ability to choose either side-arms or a stretch band fitting means that they will work with soft hats or hard helmets. To sum up, the performance and quality is very good, especially when you think of their price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Writenote review, 24 Feb 2010
Writenote (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
These are brilliant glasses. I bought them for cycling, to keep my eyes from streaming in the cold, and I couldn't be happier. They do everything I could want of them, and they look great, as well as being really well made - the attachments being strong, secure and well thought out. You could easily spend four times the amount you'd pay for these, and end up with inferior glasses. Added to all that, the delivery service was faster than I could have wished for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fully satisfied, 2 Jun 2012
Seif (Bournemouth, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports (Misc.)
I use them to cycle everyday, around 25 miles a day.

I've read the bad reviews and I strongly disagree:
- no guide? Wrong, there's a tiny one which is enough to understand how to change the parts
- soon broken? Well, they're cheap sunglasses and need a minimum of care.

For:
- useful pouch (fits the sunglasses without the spare parts)
- good protection of the eyes
- design
- comfortable

Cons:
- the glasses are not neutral and seems to slightly alter the view of the distances (like a little zoom) - it just takes a few rides to get use to it and then, riding without your glasses feel weird and wrong
- small obstruction of the view when looking behind
- a bit of steam around the nose when stopping by cold and wet weathers (but not much)
- the rubber things to keep the glasses on the nose aren't fixed very well and soon to fall down (watch out if you put the glasses in a pocket or elsewhere)

I've hesitated for some time before to buy them but no regrets now. They get the job done (keeping the wind/rain/bugs/dust out of your eyes) and look good.

(Edit - my English wasn't really good at that time, a few corrections were necessary.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom interchangable, 1 Dec 2012
I am extremely please with the overall result of this buy. Firstly, I read a number of reviews that said there were no instructions and thus they broke the glasses. I GOT INSTRUCTIONS!!! They are simple to follow and both parts clip in easily. The foam extension doesn't have instructions but they are extremely flexible thus easy to just pull from the glasses.

Often glasses will fog up, these have gaps in the foam to encourage ventelation. They work well and look good.

The only thing that I dislike about these glasses is that I get a blind spot when I look back thus I can't see the car I'm watching out for. This is resolved by riding more carefully and being aware of lights. Easy at night, a little dangerous during the day. All in all I am very happy with the product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight great for sports, 24 Mar 2010
I use mine with the strap for sea kayaking and they are great. I tried normal sunnies and also swimming goggles but these are by far the best. They stop the water entering and stingning my eyes yet they allow water to escape if by chance it does manage to get in. The strength of the protection is fantacsic. I live in the south Pacific where the sun is VERY strong and they protect my eyes fantastically so even with the reflection of the sun off the water and white sands I have no problems in seeing and no strain om my eyes. GREAT price too - I would like to see a big names brand do better

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Durable Glasses, 19 May 2014
mrwotzit (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these glasses a few years ago and they are still going strong. Originally bought them for the Edinburgh marathon but use them regularly for various types of long distance running. I don't use the band, but they have never fallen off. I've never had sweat get into my eyes thanks to the protective sponge and they have never irritated me. What's more - they do look pretty good. Nice tinting, good quality lenses, I couldn't be happier. After more than three years regular use the spongy insert is slightly coming away, but I don't see that as an issue considering the amount of hours I have worn these glasses. Great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom kayak/cycling Sunglasses, 2 Jan 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived defected, 9 Jun 2014
Unfortunately when these arrived one of the arms was and still is permanently bent inwards and will not go straight, must be a manufacturing defect. Totally unusable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak arms, 19 May 2014
D. Woods (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
Great looking glasses. Weak pivot points. They snap quickly. I bought three pairs - all three snapped off in days. Useless. Avoid.