5.0 out of 5 stars One coat wonder
No polish in my opinion can beat Barry M's luscious lot.
They go on in one coat. One coat! Astounding.
They are all so rich in colour and this is no exception. Red black is best described as a deep cherry colour. Really dark and great for autumn/winter.
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by G. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour
Not sure if I am the one who is wrong with thinking Burgundy was more of a deep redish colour. This is almost purple. Nothing wrong though, the product is good, last longer than other brands, it was just not the colour I expected.
Published on 16 April 2011 by Estefania

5.0 out of 5 stars One coat wonder, 29 Sep 2009
G. Thompson (North West, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint (Personal Care)
No polish in my opinion can beat Barry M's luscious lot.
They go on in one coat. One coat! Astounding.
There are no streaks when they are applied and best of all they have never stained my nails. They are a massive bargain...stock up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Oct 2011
i love this polish, it arrived one day after i ordered it. AMAZING!
has great coverage and it is perfect for using with dotting tools and konad

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint, 119 - Baby Pink (Personal Care)
Barry m is my fab nail varnish and I think this is the best colour they do I love it. Iv brought loads over the past year all from amazon as it's always delivered soon and it never let's me down. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Beauty, 12 July 2012
At first, I wasn't impressed because the varnish seemed a bit diluted on one of my nails. Then decided to shake up the bottle et voilà! un bon résultat! this is my first purchase from Barry M and it doesn't disappoint!
ahhh beautiful nails, I'm going to admire them for a while now

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, good value, 16 Mar 2011
This is the second Barry M nail polish I have bought.
It is a really lovely colour and goes well with the "Nail Effects" black polish I also have (Barry M).
Only problem was it dried a little slower than I expected.
Overall, very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 26 Feb 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint (Personal Care)
I loved the colour- 'Mint Green' goes especially well with Barry M Instant Nail Effects Black Magic 10ml. Applying it was hard though, I found my nails chipping throughout the day and I had to go through 3 or 4 coats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only product I will use!, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint, 119 - Baby Pink (Personal Care)
I have officially given away all my nail varnishes to my sister in law (she's 16 and needs every colour she can get)
in favour of Barry M Nail Paint.

I have so far brought every colour and will be looking into different shades soon, so I'll always have a nail paint to match my outfit.

The product is easy to apply and doesn't chip.

Would advise investing in the 3-in-1 base,top and nail strengther though as some colours can stain (yellow, black e.t.c)

Soo happy with these products. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Barry M Nail Paint (Personal Care)
Brought the Black coloured nail varnish and it arrived today, applied it and wow! No streaks and dried easily! No need for second coat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Will buy some more of this!, 15 Jan 2014
One application of the nail varnish is very subtle (which is sometimes fine). However, I applied 2 coats, and it was just the right colour for what I like on my nails. It's not overly pink, in my opinion, it looks more like a cappucino colour, which I prefer :-). It is very easy to apply, not thick and gloopy - as some nail varnishes can be. It has a lovely shimmer, and plenty of sparkle. The glitter is very small, little specks of glitter (it's like a glittery dust) effect. I don't like nail varnish that has large chunks of glitter in it (personal preference), so this is ideal for what I like to wear. For the price, I can't complain, very reasonable, and I think I will purchase more of this particular colour. It does chip quite easily, but that's not a major problem, as I tend to re-apply nail varnish every few days or so. I received this quite quickly, it only took a few days to arrive in the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY, 14 Mar 2014
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I ordered this polish in Shocking Pink. I've never used this brand before, I was a little wary as to the quality as it is so reasonably priced. I'm totally amazed, this is as good as any of the more expensive brands. In fact it might be better. It's easy to apply, and dries to a high shine. Long lasting, and it actually covered in one coat! I have ordered more colours. I can almost get three bottles for the price I pay for one bottle of the more expensive brands I usually buy. Highly recommend.

Barry M Nail Paint, 119 - Baby Pink