Colour: 262 - Bright Red|Change
Price:£3.30+ Free shipping

on 17 February 2011
I have officially given away all my nail varnishes to my sister in law (she's 16 and needs every colour she can get)
in favour of Barry M Nail Paint.

I have so far brought every colour and will be looking into different shades soon, so I'll always have a nail paint to match my outfit.

The product is easy to apply and doesn't chip.

Would advise investing in the 3-in-1 base,top and nail strengther though as some colours can stain (yellow, black e.t.c)

Soo happy with these products. :)
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 14 March 2014
I ordered this polish in Shocking Pink. I've never used this brand before, I was a little wary as to the quality as it is so reasonably priced. I'm totally amazed, this is as good as any of the more expensive brands. In fact it might be better. It's easy to apply, and dries to a high shine. Long lasting, and it actually covered in one coat! I have ordered more colours. I can almost get three bottles for the price I pay for one bottle of the more expensive brands I usually buy. Highly recommend.
on 29 September 2009
No polish in my opinion can beat Barry M's luscious lot.
They go on in one coat. One coat! Astounding.
They are all so rich in colour and this is no exception. Red black is best described as a deep cherry colour. Really dark and great for autumn/winter.
There are no streaks when they are applied and best of all they have never stained my nails. They are a massive bargain...stock up!!!
55 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2011
Barry m is my fab nail varnish and I think this is the best colour they do I love it. Iv brought loads over the past year all from amazon as it's always delivered soon and it never let's me down. Very happy
on 4 October 2011
i love this polish, it arrived one day after i ordered it. AMAZING!
has great coverage and it is perfect for using with dotting tools and konad
on 11 January 2011
Brought the Black coloured nail varnish and it arrived today, applied it and wow! No streaks and dried easily! No need for second coat!
on 16 March 2011
This is the second Barry M nail polish I have bought.
It is a really lovely colour and goes well with the "Nail Effects" black polish I also have (Barry M).
Only problem was it dried a little slower than I expected.
Overall, very pleased.
on 26 February 2011
I loved the colour- 'Mint Green' goes especially well with Barry M Instant Nail Effects Black Magic 10ml. Applying it was hard though, I found my nails chipping throughout the day and I had to go through 3 or 4 coats.
on 4 January 2010
So far, I've used three of these nail varnishs and I have to say, they're pretty amazing! Lovely, bright, vibrate colours at a reasonable price.
Currently, I've used the Bright Purple, Black and Emerald Green. Each requires atleast 2 thin coats to get the eveness of colour, and while it recommends a base coat, I've found no reason to use one as they don't stain the nails (a major advantage, given most bright colours do!).
The formula also doesn't chip easily - I'd been wearing the Bright Purple one for 4 days before there was any visable wear, and given I'm a full time student and an usher, this makes it convieniant as I can paint my nails with this at the start of the week and know they'll be ok until I can redo them at the weekend.
The only downside of the product is that you will need to left a good few minutes between painting each coat, as well as about 10 minutes for it to completely dry after you've painted them, but as this is the case with most nail varnishs, this isn't too much of an issue.
on 18 February 2012
I bought this a couple of days ago as my first nail varnish. No sooner had I opened the bottle was I in love.

It is quite difficult to apply evenly and I had to resort to blobbing a little bit on, waiting for it to dry and then putting another coat on afterwards. It did dry within a few minutes.

The colour is fabulous and I received many comments about how good it looked.
It was quite easy to chip bits off after the first day, so I had to re-blob certain areas on a daily basis, but the nails didn't look as though I had gone over them.

It took about half an hour to get off and it was very difficult.
I would recommend this, but only if you are prepared to put in the time to get it off! But I think it's worth it!