5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, silly and entertaining
Published on 15 Dec 2009 by A. Chang

3.0 out of 5 stars Adults only - it says so on the box not on the description !
I can't see in the description of the product where it says for adults. It does say it on the box when it arrives. My 6 and 8 year old were disappointed, as was I.

It's an ok game for adults, unless you want to describe what each sentence means to your kids they may not understand anything.
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, silly and entertaining, 15 Dec 2009
A. Chang - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
Cranium is a great interactive game. It takes a little bit of pictionary, rapidough, brain training and wraps it all into one! You will find that you will have to draw, act, hum, solve word puzzles and hone your general knowledge. I would only recommend it for people who don't mind getting up and being a bit silly. There are a lot of different activities and is great for when you have a group of people around. This is the 3rd Cranium that I have bought as I have found that it makes a great Christmas game to play with the family and to give as a gift. I wouldn't recommend this for children as some of the references and word games would be a little difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Cranium!, 3 Jan 2010
W. Green (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
I bought this game as a christmas present to my family and we played it on christmas night. My aunty usually hates board games but she loved this one!! It's hilarious, best played in large groups. The tasks it gets you to perform are so original and there's something in there for everyone. Highly recommend if your looking for a game to get everyone playing and laughing. It also doesn't go on for too long although it will take up most of your night. It doens't necessarily require you to be good at trivia either as there is something there for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for adults, 4 Feb 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
I bought this for a christmas present two family gatherings (all adults) involved a game of this game. Thoroughly enjoyed by all! I had played the previous version of cranium in the past and I think this version is perhaps more aimed at adults.
If you're trying to decide whether it's worth the investment I would say it's the best game I've experienced for playing after dinner and haven't laughed so much in ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars A real winner!, 25 Oct 2010
S. Robey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
I bought this to play with a mixed group of teenagers and adults, we all loved it. Some of the 'questions' where a bit over the heads of young teens, but we just changed for another card. Not suitable for younger kids, best for over 12 years minimum. Easy to set up , looks great and you can speed it up for a quicker play. Great fun, different, highly recommended for Xmas family party. Really good price, arrived in first class condition and quick too. Make this a 'family tree' present this year for when things are going flat!
You won't be disappointed.Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow indeed!, 5 Feb 2010
R. Hemingway "kanga" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
Even better than previous versions, this is my all-time favourite board game. Fantastic fun and if you haven't already played it you're really missing out! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars funny game, 1 Jan 2010
G. Keeffe "saint" (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
Found this game quite funny and very entertaining,it makes a fantastic game for both friends and family. I would however recommend large groups for game play

3.0 out of 5 stars Adults only - it says so on the box not on the description !, 15 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranium WOW - literally!!, 16 April 2010
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
My family are Cranium converts already but we love this updated version - the cool new board and the funky new games pieces, as well as the new categories were a big hit with us, and our ski-chalets hosts who we introduced to this game one night - they loved it too!! A good improvement on an already excellent product - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game!, 30 May 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
We've had this game for around 18 months now and have played it a few times.

It's one of those games you don't get bored of if you dig it out of the games cupboard a few times a year. It's definitely more suited to teens and above in my opinion. Things like "pretend you're milking a cow" when you're in pairs definitely has adult connotations and depending on the person, can be pulled off in a comical way (pun intended).

During the game in which you travel around the board (which is well made!) in order to get to the middle first, you must correctly hum tunes, draw, act, sculpt (using clay provided), answer questions and generally act daft! Which is made all the better with the egg timer whilst slightly merry from a few beers or glasses of wine!

Much merriment to be had here. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for family parties, 1 Jan 2010
Reddhead (Looe, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW) (Toy)
This is a very clever game with something for everyone as long as they are over 12 ish. Anyone younger will not be able to manage some of the questions. We played with 4 adults, a 12 year old, a 14 and 17 year old and a labrador on Boxing Day. It was hilarious and everyone enjoyed it very much. Some board games make the children just that - bored but this one is so well paced it works very well. Take care though:
1. It really is not for children, too hard and they won't understand some of the things they have to do. Over 12's only and even they need to be pretty switched on
2. It needs 4 players MINIMUM - you can't actually play it with less.

We enjoyed it and would recommend it to families with teenagers or young at heart

4 stars overall, not 5 stars as it needs 4 people to play which limits it to family get togethers for us as we are a family of 3

Cranium Deluxe Edition Board Game (WOW)
Used & New from: 19.99