5.0 out of 5 stars best protein
Published 8 months ago by DannyE2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
, tastes really nice and helps me out a lot the only problem is the top hole isn't wide enough and I keep spilling powder where the scoop barley fits
Published 28 days ago by Max Florey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best protein, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Maximuscle Promax 908 g Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Shake Powder (Personal Care)
as a skinny guy trying to gain more muscle i chose the cookies and cream, most people are saying you don't get a scoop with it but you do its buried in the middle of it, the protein powder tastes nice with both water and milk but in my opinion tastes better with milk, im already gaining more strength in my arms than i used to have and i really cant fault this protein powder as it does its job i would recommend to any body builder or anybody trying to gain size

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 1 April 2014
If, like me, you have been alternating between Banana and vanilla flavour for the last 18 months, you may find this new* flavour quite amazing. It tastes great. I can imagine it getting a bit sickly after a while though. So I now alternate between vanilla, banana, and cookies and cream!
I have been getting a lot of wind, which I could ascribe to the promax, but having said that, I have my suspicions that one of m' colleagues at work has been sneaking laxatives into the tub when I am not at my desk. I am carrying out further investigations; until I have further information I am going to give Promax the benefit of the doubt.

In terms of protein content, Promax isn't the best, (it's definitely up there though), but with the other ingredients you get, the great flavours and easy mixing, it's my favourite protein powder.

If you're after something with more carbs (bulking), I would try the Cyclone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended!, 21 Mar 2014
It really does work and the price is just fine. I recommend mixing it in warm milk in the blender. Do not mix it with water because it does not taste nice, with milk it tastes like a milkshake but make sure the milk is warm so it dissolves the powder.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookies for protein, 2 Mar 2014
I have tried several protein shakes -some taste OK and others horrible! This one is in the OK category - so if you like the idea of cookies and cream (well vanilla flavour) then give this one a try. All delivered on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Different taste, 17 Sep 2013
Did the job as well as other pro max flavours. Nice enough but still reckon banana flavour is the most palatable

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste, 23 Jun 2013
I just loved it. It has a very nice taste unlike the other protein drinks. Would recommend this to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Feb 2013
Good protein, awful taste, however I find vanilla the best , comparing to all flavours !! I would Recommend it to a friend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, I'm just personally not a fan of the flavour, 14 Nov 2009
It's a good product from a good company. It does work but I just don't really like this specific taste.
I'll probably go for the chocolate next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product but.., 6 July 2013
promax is a great product and i really enjoyed the taste. it was really nice with milk.

but my protein .com is far cheaper

[...]