on 20 July 2010
Love it! Heard a programme on BBC R4, had already got soundtrack from SlumDog and wanted to get more of his music. Really recommend it if you want to explore the mix of Indian & Western music that this guy blends so well.
on 8 January 2014
I think the music composed by A R Rahman is quite superb. I really appreciate the variety he comes up with and have quite a number of his albums that I never tire of listening to.
on 2 August 2013
I love Bollywood music but this is my first ever cd it won't be my last of AR Rahaman's cd's
on 30 January 2013
a good selection of AR Rahmans prolific output.
Every track is a good one, a wide variety and some that will be played over and over.
on 28 November 2014
I enjoyed this CD and delivery was on time.
on 8 September 2010
CD was not was expected. We thought it would be a cross section of his music. ie concert time etc. This was all indian songs. not what we were looking for.