4.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!
I bought these for jogging as my normal glasses steam up and I got fed up with sweat dribbling into my eyes (attractive eh!) So far so good, I like the fact that you can chage the arms to a strap and the spongey bit is quite comfy. The spongy bit isn't overly attractive though so you wouldn't want to wear them with your best frock...
Published on 26 Aug. 2009 by Mrs. V. H. Puzey

1.0 out of 5 stars Ill-suited mountain biking shades
Published on 11 Jun. 2011 by Green machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 26 Aug. 2009
Mrs. V. H. Puzey (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom OK for Skiing, 12 Dec. 2010
Tried these out in Val Thorens recently(Nov 2010). They work very well. The only time they steamed up is when I stopped for a while, but moving off restores the airflow and they clear quickly. I used them in sunshine - very good, and with snow falling, where they provided decent protection. The ability to choose either side-arms or a stretch band fitting means that they will work with soft hats or hard helmets. To sum up, the performance and quality is very good, especially when you think of their price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fully satisfied, 2 Jun. 2012
Seif (Bournemouth, England) - See all my reviews
I use them to cycle everyday, around 25 miles a day.

I've read the bad reviews and I strongly disagree:
- no guide? Wrong, there's a tiny one which is enough to understand how to change the parts
- soon broken? Well, they're cheap sunglasses and need a minimum of care.

For:
- useful pouch (fits the sunglasses without the spare parts)
- good protection of the eyes
- design
- comfortable

Cons:
- the glasses are not neutral and seems to slightly alter the view of the distances (like a little zoom) - it just takes a few rides to get use to it and then, riding without your glasses feel weird and wrong
- small obstruction of the view when looking behind
- a bit of steam around the nose when stopping by cold and wet weathers (but not much)
- the rubber things to keep the glasses on the nose aren't fixed very well and soon to fall down (watch out if you put the glasses in a pocket or elsewhere)

I've hesitated for some time before to buy them but no regrets now. They get the job done (keeping the wind/rain/bugs/dust out of your eyes) and look good.

(Edit - my English wasn't really good at that time, a few corrections were necessary.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Writenote review, 24 Feb. 2010
Writenote (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
These are brilliant glasses. I bought them for cycling, to keep my eyes from streaming in the cold, and I couldn't be happier. They do everything I could want of them, and they look great, as well as being really well made - the attachments being strong, secure and well thought out. You could easily spend four times the amount you'd pay for these, and end up with inferior glasses. Added to all that, the delivery service was faster than I could have wished for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ill-suited mountain biking shades, 11 Jun. 2011
The 'sunglasses & Goggles' are either not what I bought, (although I am looking at the order details and it was what I bought), or the picture is very misleading. I was hoping for a durable pair of sun glasses that wouldn't slip off your nose when you're sweating while going downhill at some some speed. What I received were a cross between goggles that you would buy to go swimming with e.g. thick foam style padding (instead of the rubber ones) around inner glasses to fit around your eye, and a pair of sunglasses.

The foam part is ridiculous! I presume their use is to soak of sweat or rain droplets? This would/may be partially beneficial had the head strap system worked, but the buttons either side of the sunglasses/swimming goggles are very stiff, one didn't even un-clip! And even if it did somehow work, these things would seriously take some getting used to, you really do feel like your cycling with swimming goggles on, they are ungainly (top heavy) e.g. keep wanting to slip off the bridge of your nose, and basically look a little silly.

So, I have yet to actually give this a proper test due to not trusting these things to stay on my face for longer than 5 minutes without them starting to slip down, so please bare this in mind. That being said, will the wonderful foam indeed soak up some sweat and rain (e.g `all weather' aspect to the ad I presume)? Quite possibly. Personally, I think the whole design is flawed. You would not want to do any normal a-b riding around town with the head strap on, over kill and impractical (and looking a bit silly). But unfortunately you have no choice as without the head strap, the things fall off your face anyway! I have been mountain biking for a long time now, I love to beast myself up the hills for the downhill reward, and I sweat! I do not think this product is, or `will be' worth the hassle. If the head strap clips did actually work, and the foam take the majority of sweat away from the eyes, these 'might' be worth it for the good times off road, but they are not worth the price in my mind. And you would need another pair if you use your bike to go into town or do small trips etc.

My advice, spend a little extra and get some proper MTB interchangeable lenses for low light and full on sun. Embrace the sweat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom interchangable, 1 Dec. 2012
I am extremely please with the overall result of this buy. Firstly, I read a number of reviews that said there were no instructions and thus they broke the glasses. I GOT INSTRUCTIONS!!! They are simple to follow and both parts clip in easily. The foam extension doesn't have instructions but they are extremely flexible thus easy to just pull from the glasses.

Often glasses will fog up, these have gaps in the foam to encourage ventelation. They work well and look good.

The only thing that I dislike about these glasses is that I get a blind spot when I look back thus I can't see the car I'm watching out for. This is resolved by riding more carefully and being aware of lights. Easy at night, a little dangerous during the day. All in all I am very happy with the product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight great for sports, 24 Mar. 2010
I use mine with the strap for sea kayaking and they are great. I tried normal sunnies and also swimming goggles but these are by far the best. They stop the water entering and stingning my eyes yet they allow water to escape if by chance it does manage to get in. The strength of the protection is fantacsic. I live in the south Pacific where the sun is VERY strong and they protect my eyes fantastically so even with the reflection of the sun off the water and white sands I have no problems in seeing and no strain om my eyes. GREAT price too - I would like to see a big names brand do better

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 15 Nov. 2011
Excellent glasses. Being able to use them in four different ways (with/without padding and/or without strap) provides a great deal of flexibility. They are very comfortable to wear and only let in a slight amount of light around the bottom corners, but this is far less than other glasses I have tried. Unlike some other reviews I have had no problems swapping between the arms and the strap, it takes seconds to change. One good point is that the connection feels very secure, it does not feel brittle like other comments. Remember though that it is a push fit.

The foam part provides an element of comfort especially when using the strap.

I have used them for cycling and will be using them for wintersports.

The only downside, okay grumble is the Neoprene Drawstring Toggle Bag. The bag is quite a tight fit for the glasses. I will be looking to buy another glasses case.

The glasses are excellent I would certainly recommend them and might consider getting a second pair. Great buy, especially at this price.

UPDATE: I have used these sunglasses during a weeks skiing holiday. They were very good and cut down on the suns glare. I used them with the arms (not with the strap) and they were very secure and a good fit. They did steam up on the odd occasion, mainly first thing in the morning, but this did not cause me any problems. I did not use the bag which came with them because if the tight fit. I just kept them in my pocket. They are still unscratched despite being stored in my ski jacket pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Durable Glasses, 19 May 2014
mrwotzit (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these glasses a few years ago and they are still going strong. Originally bought them for the Edinburgh marathon but use them regularly for various types of long distance running. I don't use the band, but they have never fallen off. I've never had sweat get into my eyes thanks to the protective sponge and they have never irritated me. What's more - they do look pretty good. Nice tinting, good quality lenses, I couldn't be happier. After more than three years regular use the spongy insert is slightly coming away, but I don't see that as an issue considering the amount of hours I have worn these glasses. Great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladgecom kayak/cycling Sunglasses, 2 Jan. 2011
I purchased a pair of sunglasses for kayaking which worked great until i tried to change the stap for the arms when the plastic clip snapped off of the strap!!!!! This was very annoying the plastic seems very brittle and not up to the job.