on 24 November 2015
Love the boxset, was expecting a much thicker boxset BT it only comes in a single DVD case with 4 discs, I guess it saves room! I loved them all except for the 4th was a bit boring.
on 16 December 2015
It is good to get the full set of Prom Night films. I have not seen them for some years, indeed they were only available as VHS tapes when I last saw them..
on 29 November 2014
I had never realised there were four movies, I'd only ever seen the first one. This is a brilliant set that stirs memories of an earlier time when things were much different, but scares still do their thing. Great watching.
on 16 June 2013
Golden oldie. Great to have all four in one package. Good quality, good price, good service. Made my son happy!
on 15 January 2014
I have been a fan of these films ever since for a long time so was very happy to se all 4 in 1 set
on 28 January 2016