4.0 out of 5 stars Cool little set, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Rolson Tools 36785 4 Piece Household Tool Kit (DIY & Tools)
Bought for a gift and quality is better than expected. Short hammer has come in handy in tight space already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little kit, 16 Feb 2011
This is a great little tool kit. The small hammer is well balanced much more manageable than anything else we have used. I bought the set for my daughter and she is delighted with it and has already put it to good use. Just a pity it doesn't come with a bag to store it in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tools but a bit lacking in some areas., 22 Dec 2011
I haven't had these tools long so I can't comment on their durability.

The quality of them is good but before I could use them I had to do a few small fixes myself, the pliers needed a drop of WD40 to loosen them a bit and the hammer needed the magnet (for the nail holder) repositioned and glued in and then filed slightly so the nail fit better.

A bad start for new tools, but regardless after this I am happy, the build of the tools seems quite good; they are comfy to hold especially the hammer. The spanner and pliers open and close smoothly (after the WD40). The side-cutter pliers could use a spring however, at least for the jobs I have in mind for it. Without the spring you pretty much have to use it with both hands which is unfortunate.

Overall good tools for the price, especially the stubby hammer, they aren't perfect but at this price it would be naive to assume they would be. I just hope they don't wear out too fast. I shall update this review if I have any issues with them in the next few months.

Rolson Tools 36785 4 Piece Household Tool Kit