5.0 out of 5 stars So Glad I bought it!
I was looking for ages to try and find a decent digital camera as lots of the others seem to lose the picture quality due to the waterproofing. This camera, however is fantastic. I took it to Portugal and used it both in the pool and in the sea and got excellent photos. It also has the other great cannon features and they don't seem compromised at all by waterproofing -...
Published on 1 July 2009 by L. Marshall

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera but severely let down by reliability
I agree with most of the other reviews. An excellent camera, but on 2 out of the 3 holidays I've used it for, the camera completely stopped working.

I've looked after the camera well, in accordance with the provided documentation for an underwater camera. If it weren't for the reliability factor, I would give it 5 stars, but because the reliability has rendered...
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by S. Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like this camera from the day i bought it, 17 July 2011
This review is from: Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera (12.1 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD (Electronics)
the day i got this camera i didn't like it because for one it was massive and chunky and not very compact. and after about 6 months it leaked and stopped working. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Waterproof., 2 Dec 2009
Dee (Coventry) - See all my reviews
I had brought the camera to use in the rain and underwater when I was on holiday. But I made the mistake of not ensuring that the camera was actually waterproof before we left. A dip into a freshwater pool to photograph fish resulted in misting of the screen and misting up of the inside of the lens. When I was trying to dry it out I also discovered that there was moisure in the battery compartment. Even with all the moisure inside it the camera still functioned but all the photos were misty.
On the plus side it is a nice camera to use and the photos I took before there was mist on the lens were OK but nothing special.
I have returned the camera and asked for a refund.

2.0 out of 5 stars canon d10 review, 26 Nov 2010
sorry but I think this is a very poor performer. Digital noise is horrible.
Cannot understand why Canon have decided to constuct a 12.1Mp camera and then compress the file so much that it is noisy?
Not recommended.