5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Oliver Album That Exists !!
If you want to hear the Soundtrack of Oliver at it's very best, don't look at the rest just go for this one. There is not a singer/actress alive that has ever compared with Georgia Brown's performance of Nancy. Her version of As Long As He Needs Me is the most honest, truthful and vocally outstanding that you can get - sheer perfection. She was a true East End Girl...
Published on 14 Jan 2009 by E. E. Stone

1.0 out of 5 stars Oliver
I returned this item as I ordered the wrong version soundtrack.I really wanted the 1968 version soundtrack so was disappointed at making this mistake.
Published 11 months ago by mac c

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 9 April 2013
Bought as a birthday gift. Recipient was very happy with CD, the quality and performance were of a high standard. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My pocket was cetainly not picked when I bought this.. Fantastic, 26 Nov 2012
This is the original Oliver, as I have booked to see the latest version of the musical Oliver with my two young children , thought it would be a good addition for the car for them to get to know the songs before we go ,and they absoloutly love it they want it on permanently. Its great istening to my 3 year old singing along to consider yourself, really gladens the heart. My 7 year old son obviously loves "you`ve got to pick a pocket ot two" sung by the great Bill Sykes. We cannot wait to see it for real at Leeds Grand starring Neil Morrisey this week! Best buy I have bought for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oliver, 18 Jun 2012
This CD contains lively renderings of both the well-known and less well-known songs from Oliver. It's doing a great job of helping us become more familiar with them before we go to see the stage show.

5.0 out of 5 stars so pleased, 14 Aug 2014
having watched this show in london two weeks after it opened i really wanted a recording featuring the original cast.....now i really do have one! much as i enjoyed the film you really cant beat the original, thank you. pristine used copy, arrived bang on time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oliver, 16 Sep 2013