Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 4 May 2012
I first heard this on TV on a santander advertisement. I liked it so traced it and Im glad.The music is very atmospheric,emotive,and calming all at the same time.I highly recommend it if you're a classical fan but want something more contemporary.
on 22 February 2014
First heard of him when I was looking for the track to the Procter and Gamble advertisement for 2012 Olympics. After searching here and there I eventually found it and boy, what a fantastic album. Very relaxing and covers a wide range of feelings and emotions.
on 10 December 2013
I loved this album featuring some of the music from the film "Untouchable" .
It is beautiful, entrancing and stirs something inside me.
A big achievement for a classical album and the first I have found I can listen to over and over again.
on 29 April 2016
Einaudi's 'Divenire' is simply something else! - Meditative, mesmerising and four dimensional. A good accompaniment to anything that seeks to feed the soul and can be a source of rejuvenation in and of itself . . .

Wonderful!
on 11 May 2013
Great addition to any easy listening music collection. Everyone who hears it WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.
This man's music is so good for the soul. Just love it
on 12 August 2013
I bought this CD because I liked the piano tunes from the film "Untouchable". I would recommend it to anyone who likes relaxing background music.
on 29 September 2015