Price:£4.79+ £2.79 shipping

on 6 March 2013
The delivery was very quick, the bat is of good quality with no blemishes, very lightweight yet compact. The handle affords for a very positive no slip grip which is a massive plus on the safety side of things when you are playing the game.
on 20 March 2014
Heard a bang down stairs the other week. Looking around in the bedroom for some protection to investigate, I ended up with a soap dish from the bathroom. Luckily there was no intruder and if there had been, the police would have got there in time due to the fact that they would have been unable to get a quick escape through rolling around in fits of laughter at me in my boxers and a soap dish in my hand. With this in mind I searched online for a decent baseball bat. Having come across this listing I noticed another reviewer with the same reason for purchase and he's right. Perfect size for defending me and my family with a good grip. Like he said hope I never have to use it but it beats creeping down stairs with a soap dish in my hand!
on 21 May 2013
Cheap and did the job, but does get chips in quite easily!
They won't last forever... some more expensive ones are worth the money ifyou want them to last a long time!
on 25 October 2011
Thanks for a bat which was the right size, shape and price. Arrived quickly and had a great game. Would recommend
on 7 August 2013
Glad I read the reviews about this bat. It really is good quality.Handle taped well .Expected it to mark very quickly when using a hard rounders ball but it is fine.
This was a gift for a friend (I broke his!). He seemed very pleased and to my knowledge this one has stayed intact. Great value product
on 1 August 2013
Bought this for games in the garden, havne't played with it as yet but would definately recommend it, good quality for the price.
on 17 May 2013
Easy to hold, good clean hit, nice and light but heavy enough to send the ball a long way. Doesn't dent easily and easy to clean.
on 7 October 2014
Just right for the grandson and I to play to play ball with
on 6 April 2014
I don't play rounders, but needed something in case any scumbags come to visit. Opted for a rounders bad as I felt there not as massive as a baseball bat and can still bash some skulls if required ;)