5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality poo!
This is an excellent fake poo! The look, quality and above all texture & feel are beyond pooey-par!

Published on 15 Dec 2010 by The Truth

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't fool a child..
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by Bronte

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality poo!, 15 Dec 2010
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)

I bought one, sprinkled it with glitter and fake snow flakes, and presented it to my new girlfriend in a jewellery box as a Christmas present last year - you should have seen her face when she thought she was getting a Tiffany bracelet, only to find a sparkly turd glinting at her from within the luxury packaging.

It was very funny and she actually loved it too - in fact, it probably scored me more 'brownie' points (pun intended) than if I'd got her a real Tiffany bracelet.

Once she stopped laughing I urged her to take it out and try it on (as I'd threaded a cheap chain through the turd so she could wear it as a necklace), and then the laughs started again as she screamed out loud in disgust, because this thing is all soft and gooey just like a real poo! It looks hard and solid, but when you touch or squeeze it, it feels squishy and almost wet and slimy, just like the real thing.

If you want a fake poo this is it! Forgive the pooey-pun, but there's no poo-pooing this product, because as far as convincing, fake brown coils go, it's poofect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't fool a child.., 22 Jun 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
I orginaly ordered some Fake dog poo (from Concept4U) to play a joke on Canadian guest, they were so impressed they've taken it home so I had to order another. To make sure I got the same thing, I went into my orders and clicked on the link for the original item I'd bought the first time thinking I had ordered the same again. Unfortunately it wasn't the same company let alone the same thing, the Fake Poo from K Direct is nothing like the original 'sticky fake poo' that I bought and wouldn't fool a child let alone an adult. Don't rely on the link on your orders page, check the seller is the same before ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Dec 2011
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
This poo is pretty good, its not hard and it is not soft. Its like a rubber squidgy type poo and is pretty good, looks kind of real too from a distance and it is good for pranks.

DO NOT leave this poo near anywhere hot, radiator or in the window, it will leave a horrible stain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Poop, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
Bought for 5 year old's christmas amongst some other joke items. Unexpectedly it was probably his favorite present in terms of the length of time he's gotten amusement from it. Lost count the number of times the cheeky monkey has fooled me and family and friends into thinking someone's had a wee accident. Feels a little too realistic.

4.0 out of 5 stars No packaging??!, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
Happy with this item although not happy it did not come in the packaging as advertised.Just a piece of dog poo in the brown paper bag it was posted in! This is ok for me as im putting it in my little boys christmas stocking, but you might want to consider packaging if you're buying it as a gift??!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
My cat has had bigger! I ordered two as the reviews were so good. The packaging is different from the picture so maybe they picked the wrong ones. Totally rubbish and will not fool anyone is was done by a dog. I stay at my parents with the dog and there is no way my cunning plan will work.

5.0 out of 5 stars stocking filler, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
Good value for money. This item I purchased as a stocking filler, for my 9 year old son....quick delivery. very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars As described - brilliant, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
Was exactly as described and did the trick, quite literally. Well recommended. Sticky, looks realistic without the smell and would fool anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joke /fake poo, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
The old ones are always the best eh! The grandchildren have found this hilarious "tricking" everyone who visits. It arrived well packaged & very soon after it was ordered, the cheap price of it on top of all that has made me give 5 stars & I would recommend it no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars More like fake cat poo, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Fake Dog Poo (Toy)
This poo was very small and looked almost like it was wet and was really sticky and squishy to touch. I'm going to bin it as every bit of fluff and dog hair has stuck to it.

Fake Dog Poo