5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Hard!
Published on 12 Feb. 2011 by Dippy

2.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzles spoiled by cheap & thoughtless presentation
Published on 29 Jun. 2011 by Donna Tello

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzles spoiled by cheap & thoughtless presentation, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
We are extremely avid puzzlers with a collection of over 50 recent puzzles - many of which are Gibson. We have several double puzzle sets but they are all 500 pieces each. These two puzzles are 1000 each which is a game changer in our view. The packaging has two smallish images of both puzzles on both the front and the back. With the detail you get in a 1000 piece puzzle we found that these small incomplete images really detracted from our puzzle pleasure.

I suppose it's a cost-cutting measure but Gibson (or their parent company) have put manufacturer preference and economy ahead of customer satisfaction. Given that this puzzle set is not exactly cheap this really is a case of 'spoiling the ship for a hap'worth of tar.

Had Gibson sold these puzzles with box-sized pictures of each puzzle seperately - one on the front and the other on the back and put all other information indicating that there are two puzzles inside around the four sides of the box we would have been delighted with our purchase and rated it five stars.

Alternatively, as we have found with some other puzzle manufacturers - if two box-sized colour prints - one for each puzzle were included inside the box we would have been delighted.

As it is, while Gibson supply these puzzles in the present form, we will not buy any more Gibson 2 X 1000 piece puzzle sets.

3.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE PACKAGING, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
THIS JIGHSAW CAME IN 2 PLAIN WHITE BOXES NOT THE ONE YOU SEE ON SITE AND COMES WITH 2 PHOTOCOPIED PICTURES WHICH WERE RUBBISH. I HAD BOUGHT THEM FOR A BIRTHDAY PRESENT WHICH IN THAT PRESENTATION I COULD NOT GIVE SO THEY WENT TO A CHARITY SHOP. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. SENDING THEM BACK WOULD HAVE COST 6-7 POUNDS. THE SELLER SAID THIS WAS EXPLAINED ON THE SITE BUT AFTER LOOKING A FEW TIMES THIS WAS NOT THE CASE. I WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER AGAIN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo Hard!, 12 Feb. 2011
Dippy "Shine" (Reading, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
I am an avid jigsaw puzzler and have never let one beat me yet. However, I am halfway through the one on the left of the picture on the box and it's a real battle. It doesn't look very daunting but it is. I did one recently of New York skyscrapers which I thought was difficult but this one has proved more so. This is a great buy if you are determined!!!! I am thoroughly enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
Nice Jigsaws - very good value for money - we have visited these places so it was to nice to study the pictures once the jigsaws were complete. Yes would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jigsaw, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
What shines out is the quality of this jigsaw set. The quality of the pieces and the detail of the printing is second to none. For the money this is great value for money. I know you don't get full size pictures on the box but then again you don't need them. The pieces are randomly cut so it is not difficult to find the right bit. We will be getting more Gibsons jigsaws in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
This is a present for my Mum as she loves jigsaws. This is particularly good value as you get two full size jigsaws in one box. The quality is excellent and it is lovely to have pictures of places that we have visited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good maker..., 8 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
I have a great number of Jigsaws and this has to be another one of my very best... never get tired of doing it... great price... delivered almost next day... a pleasure to work with... total quality...

5.0 out of 5 stars Convert, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
Forced convalescence made me start a jig saw, somewhere where we have been and such a beautiful scene. Two jigsaws in one box, ideal and gave me much pleasure to see the final result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaws, 26 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
These two jigsaws are great to do, though if you are an experienced jigsawer then they will be completed fairly quickly! Excellent quality and a good way to relax and chill out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Clovelly jigsaw, 8 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces) (Toy)
As yet I am still doing the first puzzle, so far its looking good, can not wait to start the other one in the same box, hoping that one is just as good as my currant one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Gibsons Clovelly jigsaw puzzle. (2x1000 pieces)