Style Name: Stand-alone|Change
Price:£42.54+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2016
Absolutely useless, don't buy it. From day one the battery was only good to drill 5 or 6 8mm holes in a piece of 3 X 3 softwood with a sharp auger bit. Now, 6 months later, it just about struggles through 1 straight after being taken off charge. I've chucked mine in the bin.
on 9 September 2011
Hello, I write you all here to let you know, that my Black ^ Decker, after only two years of light use has died...well, almost.
It does spin but with no speed, or power enough, I tried charging it for a whole day, on different plugs, I even bought an universal charger but no luck.
As one reviewer pointed earlier, this tool doesnt come with a light sign to let you know if its charging or not...also, why on earth I cannot work while its plugged in? with or without the battery, if you plug it, it doesnt work properly...I think the battery has run out and this is so badly design now I will have to buy another one, of course not a Black and Decker!!!!
on 21 June 2014
When I first got this it was great as a screwdriver and for drilling wood although it couldn't cope with masonry. Now, after three years of light use it won't charge at all so I'm going to get a replacement but it certainly won't be a B&D.
on 31 July 2015
First one died almost instantly for some reason, got another one sent out and I've been using it for years now. holds a decent charge, it's powerful enough. Does the job. Only using for bits of DIY every now and then, wouldn't want to comment on how it handles heavy use.
on 1 April 2014
This is a good drill/driver for general purpose home use. I have been using this for a while now and the drill bits and drive attachments are solid. Haven't worn out so far. In all, I would recommend it to anyone doing some diy at home. For the price, it is a good deal.
on 10 January 2016
Awesome. Cheaper than anywhere else. Perfect for what I need.
on 2 October 2015
Useful drill, this is my second, so have a spare battery too.
on 17 July 2015
A very basic drill. It has enough power for most DIY jobs but you do sense that it huffs and puffs at its average spec'd limits and without a hammer-setting this is a job limiting drill. Personally however this has achieved all the jobs I've thrown at it.
on 13 January 2016
Brilliant would definitely recommend buying there products
on 10 September 2015
Excellent quality. Sturdy feel to it. It is lighter than my other two cordless drills. There are plenty of torque settings. The only thing I would have liked is a hammer function for the occasional wall fixing. Still, I would recommend this to anyone.