Style Name: Pencils|Change
Price:£4.88+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 8 November 2015
The product arrived swiftly and all was well with the vast majority of the pencils. However, one I would like to use frequently, 4B, seems to be broken inside and cannot be sharpened (using the official Derwent pencil sharpener). I only noticed this after the period of returns had expired, so I am unable to contact the supplier directly- which I would have preferred to do rather than publish a 'complaint'.
I Iove these pencils, they are much better quality than I expected for the low price. It is great to have such a range in one tin. I have been using these to produce monochrome colouring in adult colouring books to improve my art skills.The range allows me to produce great effects depth of shade from light grey through to jet black. I am glad I bought them and will definitely buy these again.
on 13 January 2015
Good quality pencils just what my granson wanted. Started drawing immediately. Kept him quiet for ages.
on 10 August 2015
Just started learning to draw and thought i would get some proper pencils. Much better than using a standard pencil feels much lighter and controlled. The 12 options makes shading also a lot easier when i want a really light shade for background to make the actual sketch seem to stand out or the much darker to create shadow or darken lines. Would reccomed these to anyone and very cheap too.
on 10 January 2016
Just right for an aspiring artist or a more experienced artist. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 10 February 2015
I bought these as a gift, tho my nefiew is enjoying useing them and there such a great price
on 12 April 2015
I shouldn't have bought these as I already have a full set of pencils but.... they are very old and were from Rhymans the stationers. These are a massive step up from those and the tin makes them really easy to carry around and protect the leads. They are a good quality and I'm sure I'll get years of use out of them.
on 5 April 2016
Great pencils. I've just started getting back into drawing and was looking for graphite pencils. there's a lot of brands to choose from but my instinct went with Derwent. these pencils are light and feel great when drawing. the produce beautiful lines and don't break as easily as some other brands I've used.
on 14 March 2014
on 19 February 2015
Again this gift was for my 11 year old grandson, and is proving useful.