5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase
Published 15 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars Safe place for money
Concealed zip to hide your money. It was a bit tricky putting the belt onto trousers as the belt is slightly wide.
Published on 21 July 2012 by Mr. Ritis Haria

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
I took this belt with me when I went travelling around South east Asia for three months. I always kept 40 dollars (the most solid currency in SEA) in it which easily fits, and actually turned out to be very useful when I forgot money for a visa. The belt itself is very functional despite the fact it is a little wide widthways as another reviewer mentioned. The concealed pocket is not visible when wearing the belt, giving me safety of mind while travelling, knowing I had some safe backup money.

Ironically enough the belt did get stolen (only because it was on my shorts) when I decided it was a good idea to go drunk skinny dipping in Cambodia after a drunk night out. Alas, although it is no fault of the belts'!

4.0 out of 5 stars conceled pocket smaller than expected, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
I had a belt like this before and the pocket was 3 times the size, other than that the quality is good, but the amount of money you can carry is limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Safe place for money, 21 July 2012
Mr. Ritis Haria (Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy discrete money belt, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
A handy discrete money belt. Does exactly what it should, small pocket on the inside of the belt for notes. Tricky to remove cash but I like the security it provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 30 Mar 2013
Denise (Bantry,, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
I recently got this for going backpacking in asia. It is great quality. The buckle is very sturdy and not flimsy like other types of buckle of this style. Which was great. The zip pocket is bigger than in other belts of seen which was a great bonus. I could hid more money in it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Money and money belt problems!, 19 Nov 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
I hope that I can explain this very minor matter,not worthy of a complaint nor a return.The belt buckle is what it's about.When releasing the tension by use of the two sliding buttons/clamps the fixed end of the belt IE the serrated edge that digs into the material of the belt also releases and jettisons the whole buckle onto the floor.Okay if you are in your own bathroom but not good if in Marks and Spencers and the buckle has flew into the next cubicle?Also I would like to have known how long the inside zipped area,for money,was prior to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inconspicuous, functional and cool: Thumbs up!, 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
My boyfriend was after this type of clasp belt, and I thought I'd get him one with a hidden pocket for his travels! He loved the style/colours, it was a good little emergency fund belt, and he is still wearing it day-to-day. When a travel product gets used as a day-to-day one, you know it must be good! He says 10/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
I like the style but the pocket is not as long as others on the market. Good for stashing an emergency bank note, but no use as a wallet replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
This is for my husband, going to Brazil for the World cup. Initially had trouble doing up and undoing, but once he got the hang of it, no problem.
Pocket definitely not big enough to hold your passport, but ok for a small number of notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Luggage)
Good looking belt, it matched my clothing so wore it all the time with shorts and trousers throughout the holiday with a couple of emergency money notes in it.

Lifeventure Money Belt -