on 4 September 2013
I would not waste your money buying this product, doesnt do anything that it states that it does, i was very disappointed.
the delivery was fast and would recommend the company for that, just upset i wasted money on a rubbish product.
on 1 May 2015
This isn't a silver bullet for appetite management or weight loss. This is a supplement that has to be used correctly. I find it very effective in my case, taking two capsules about 30 minutes before lunch and dinner, and drinking at least 2-300 ml of water with it.

Fluids can already help reducing portions, and this supplement helps prolong the effect: your stomach is half full of water and this expanded powder, so there is just so much space left to fill it. That means that you can't have the same portions you'd normally have, or your stomach would begin hurting and you'd feel sick.

Combine this with a sensible diet (less fats, lots of vegetables - preferably fresh or frozen - and a reasonable amount of carbs and protein) and of course with moderate daily exercise, and you will slowly begin to shed weight. Expect a loss of around half a kg per week. For more, reduce portions further (but don't starve!) and increase exercise intensity. I jog 30-45 minutes 5 times a week, and go to gym 2-3 times a week.

Funny enough, the more I work out, the easier I find to keep my appetite under control: I mostly eat out of boredom or when stressed, and exercise gives me an opportunity to address both.

So, in conclusion, glucomannan was recommended to me by my dietitian - a proper one, with a proper medical degree, and practicing within the national health service - and so far it has lived up to REALISTIC expectations.
on 1 August 2015
Bought to try out Glucomannan, but have since found cheaper capsules available.
on 25 May 2015
It really helps me with digestion and in a small way with weight management. I will definately buy more.
on 19 May 2015
Will b getting these again & yes they really do work☺
on 6 January 2015
Been using this product for almost a year, find it can help to make you feel full. You must drink plenty of fluid ( ideally water) for it to work best.
on 11 July 2014
This product prevents you from binging in between meals makes you eat smaller portions,makes your tummy feels full mostly. worth a try!!!
on 15 July 2013
This product didn't work for me, it didn't make me feel full, my appetite was unaffected. Arrived on time and in good condition.
on 5 November 2014
It is working for me, I take 2 tablets before each meal with a litre water. No any side effect.
on 24 August 2011
This produce had an overall beneficial effect on me. Did not seem to help reduce my weight though. Worth a try, maybe it will work for you. Will buy more simply because it made me feel good.