5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits enjoy this
My Rabbits really enjoy running through this at speed or just sitting in it. It also serves as a frustruation toy too when my rabbit gets a little stroppy and throws it about. it has withstood some battering but the nibbling around the edges are showing through.
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by T. Tsui

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as big as I would have hoped
This is okay but it's not really that big and the elements have taken a big toll on it. My rabbit has destroyed much of it (which was quite fun for him) but you could probably make a tunnel similar and it would be just as entertaining.
Published 15 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits enjoy this, 15 Nov 2010
T. Tsui - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie 62791 Play Tunnel for Rabbits 3x 18 cm / 47 cm (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 2 Aug 2010
T. Smith - See all my reviews
My young guinea pigs absolutely adored this! They would play in it for hours.
Very highly recommend this for any bored pets!

5.0 out of 5 stars so much fun for guinea pigs, 23 Sep 2013
Mrs. Heidi R. Andrews (Worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
we try to keep our pets stimulated but I have never seen them have so much FUN! They loved it- racing in and out of the tunnels with little hops and jumps of excitement in between tunnels! If guinea pigs could giggle they would have done. We certainly did, watching them!

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbits love it!, 8 Dec 2011
My rabbits go nuts over this. As soon as I put them in the same room as this toy tunnel they are all over it. So much fun for them and lovely to watch. My rabbits are miniature lops, the tunnel is large enough for them, but I'd say a larger breed of rabbit would need a bigger item. Although saying that rabbits can fit in the smallest of places.
Sturdy item, doesn't move about (fly across the room) when the rabbits are running through the tunnels. I'd say this item is durable as I have had it for 3 months now and no breakages or holes. Would buy this item again as it is well worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable :), 1 Dec 2010
My guinea pig really loves these tunnels! She is always running around through them and jumping all over them being all squeaky and happy :) even falls to sleep in them after a long playful day in her run if she drags some hay inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars rabbits love it, 28 Oct 2013
Play tunnel is good value for money, strong nibble proof material, I would recommend this item, will be buying another one shortly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My bunnies love it, 4 Jun 2011
My two lionhead rabbits love the tunnel. It's a good size for my rabbits. Hopping in and out of a tunnel is very natural for rabbits and helps them feel safe. The colour is okay (mine is light beige/black), but I would not mind if there had been some prettier options (clean white or pink maybe). But at least it is a nice neutral solid colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars All rabbits love tunnels..., 22 Mar 2009
K-Roo "K-Roo" (Wye Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have yet to meet a bunny who doesn't enjoy running through tunnels. Our dwarf lops and mini lops love this tunnel. The ends can flop so it needs to be wedged eg between furniture to hold it open or wire can be threaded through the end loops - particularly for 'claustrophobic' bunnies who may feel 'trapped' within it. Ideal for smaller-breed house-rabbits. Too small for large breeds such as French Lops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bunny gym, 22 July 2013
Got 6 rabbits. 2 of them love this and are in and out of it all the time, often can't find them cos they lie in it for ages. The other 4 don't bother with it, so it's worth the money and its well made if your bunny likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent play toy, 21 July 2013
I bought this to entertain my two baby rabbits to go inside the EXTRA LARGE 8 PANEL PLAYPEN 55" X 55" FREE SAFETY NET LTD OFFER RRP 49.99 BUNNY BUSINESS WP-004M I also purchased, The rabbits think it's great, they happily run in and out as well as jumping over it and wriggling under it. It provides hours of entertainment, they enjoy exploring the hole in the top. They use it as shade from the sun and particularly love to hide inside it when it's time top put them back in their cage. It is not easy to fold back down, so we just leave it open. Everyone comments on how they've not seen anything like it before. Great value for money and robust for my mischievous bunnies!