5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits enjoy this
My Rabbits really enjoy running through this at speed or just sitting in it. It also serves as a frustruation toy too when my rabbit gets a little stroppy and throws it about. it has withstood some battering but the nibbling around the edges are showing through.
Published on 15 Nov. 2010 by T. Tsui

1.0 out of 5 stars thin enough that light easily permeates through it
Awful product.
Having bought the Trixie 3-way tunnel I thought I'd buy this product to add to it, build a little tunnel complex for my rabbit.
The quality of the product is awful and quite how other people's rabbits are playing with this I don't know, I'll deal with that second part in a minute.

Quality, in the picture the tunnel looks robust, the...
Published 3 months ago by MR J S J SELLAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Rabbits enjoy this, 15 Nov. 2010
T. Tsui - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie 62791 Play Tunnel for Rabbits 3x 18 cm / 47 cm (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars thin enough that light easily permeates through it, 29 Mar. 2015
Awful product.

Quality, in the picture the tunnel looks robust, the black material looks thick, in reality the black material is thin, thin enough that light easily permeates through it, the mesh parts being equally thin.
Now this has an impact on the structural integrity of the tunnel because with rings rather than spirals (as used in the 3 way tunnel) used between each segment the only way it was going to maintain the tunnel was if the fabric provided some rigidity, which it doesn't, otherwise the rings themselves lean and eventually "collapse" the tunnel.
My rabbit ran through the tunnel, it collapsed.
I then connected the tunnel to the Trixie 3 way tunnel, or at least tried to, you would naturally have expected the same connectors to be used but no, the 3 way tunnel uses velcro, this tunnel uses thin strips.
In the end I tied them together but it didn't really help, yes one end was now more stable, but the other end wasn't and when my rabbit ran through it the end collapsed.
After that my rabbit ignored the tunnel and who really could blame him, after all who wants a toy that you can only use once and then it breaks.
Two final thoughts.
One, my rabbit is a dwarf so we're not talking about a Giant Flemish or something thundering though.
Second, looking at the picture used to advertise this product and leaving aside material quality, you can see with how straight the material is in between the rings that it must be under tension to be like that because its not like that in reality which in turn is probably false advertising. Either that or the picture used is not the actual product you buy, a bit like when you buy a burger that looks nothing like the burger shown in the menu picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars My rabbits love it!, 8 Dec. 2011
My rabbits go nuts over this. As soon as I put them in the same room as this toy tunnel they are all over it. So much fun for them and lovely to watch. My rabbits are miniature lops, the tunnel is large enough for them, but I'd say a larger breed of rabbit would need a bigger item. Although saying that rabbits can fit in the smallest of places.
Sturdy item, doesn't move about (fly across the room) when the rabbits are running through the tunnels. I'd say this item is durable as I have had it for 3 months now and no breakages or holes. Would buy this item again as it is well worth the money spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 2 Aug. 2010
T. Smith - See all my reviews
My young guinea pigs absolutely adored this! They would play in it for hours.
Very highly recommend this for any bored pets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad I bought this, 23 Jun. 2013
Bung (Emsworth UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this about a month ago for our Rex breed rabbit. He loves this tunnel in his outdoor run. He'll hop through it, jump over it & often on warm days (when we get them!) will just sit in it, towards the end (like the rabbit in the picture). Sometimes he'll start biting it and throwing one end up, if he's having one of his funny 5 minutes. I think it's pretty sturdy, it's been rained on and still looks as good as new. Really glad I bought this.

1.0 out of 5 stars To small for rabbits, 4 Jun. 2014
To small for my rabbits to go through, looks bigger in the picture. Rabbits not bothered with it. Contacted seller but no reply, waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars All rabbits love tunnels..., 22 Mar. 2009
K Wren "K Wren" (Wye Valley (England/Wales border)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have yet to meet a bunny who doesn't enjoy running through tunnels. Our dwarf lops and mini lops love this tunnel. The ends can flop so it needs to be wedged eg between furniture to hold it open or wire can be threaded through the end loops - particularly for 'claustrophobic' bunnies who may feel 'trapped' within it. Ideal for smaller-breed house-rabbits. Too small for large breeds such as French Lops.

2.0 out of 5 stars Material chewed to pieces too easily, 26 Oct. 2014
Obviously knew rabbits would nibble the tunnels but I was hoping the nylon canvas would have been a bit more resilient. Instead ended up with big rips and holes throughout after just one session in the run. Might last a couple more outings before I'll have to throw away. Disappointing.
On a positive note they did enjoy running through the 3 way tunnels, just needs to be made tougher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delores's best toy of all time, 9 Dec. 2011
My stylish rabbit Delores wouldn't want to be seen without hers dahling - this is the latest in lagomorph fashion. All it needs is a little refashion with a snip here and a tear there and your fashionista rabbit is ready to be admired in public. Delores never tires of hers, and although she gets through one of these each season, it's worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 10 Jan. 2010
Ms. S. Godfrey (lincs england) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed with this tunnel, it flops down and the red stuff in between is actually netting not goo when your bunny wants to dig in its tunnel as there is a risk of their claws getting caught, my bunny was not impressed with this product he cannot even get in it as it is only suitable for small breeds he decided the only use for it was to scrunch it up and sit on and send me out to purchase a proper tunnel