Size: Medium|Change
Price:£14.59+ Free shipping

on 30 April 2012
The gloves arrived a bit smaller than hoped, but after time they have stretched out to size.
They are handy as they are fingerless thus allowing you to handle money etc.
The reason I got these gloves is that I have Rhuematiod arthritis, and my finger joints can be painful at times.
These gloves ease the pain, and protect my hands/fingers from the knocks and bumps of everyday life.
They are leather, and are reasonably priced.
on 5 March 2014
Excellent. We have a one year old collie/cocker who loves to play with rubber ring and anything that he can interact with my husband. Unfortunately my husbands skin, especially on the back of his hangs is very thin an is always bleeding when he has played with the dog. These gloves have done the trick and his hands are recovering.
on 1 September 2012
On the whole a fantastic quality item and great value for money. I must agree with some of the other reviewers about the sizing issue. These gloves do seem to be undersized; mine are the XXL and are very tight fit. Because they are fingerless they are also very difficult to get off due to the tightness. I'm hoping the leather will 'give' with use and time but until then it's a bit of a struggle.
on 17 December 2011
Ok, these are clearly brawling gloves. No motorbike, no gym. The palm is covered in a cloth like material allowing you to grip things normally, why the tops protect your knuckles. I did muay thai for some years and I can definitely tell you these will prevent you from breaking your bones when fist fighting.

They are comfortable to wear, and do not irritate you, or restrict your movements. I do not suggest them as a fashion accessory though.
on 3 December 2011
These gloves are good but mine at least are a bit too tight fitting, I ordered Medium but it is much closer to a Small size. The impact pads are nice but offer little knuckle protection which feels like quite a flaw to me, however the upside of this is that the gloves are less of a hindrance on movement - moving fingers is only slightly restricted (I easily typed this review with them on and have used them for DIY almost without realising I was wearing them). The Leather seems to be of good quality and the soft leather on the palm and thumb offers reasonable grip. I haven't had them long but the stitching and quality seem good and hopefully will be quite durable.
on 6 July 2014
I got these gloves to protect my hands when airsofting, I later used them when I started learning Krav Maga.
The leather prevents damage to your skin, and the padding helps to cushion your knuckles while still transferring the striking force. I've had these gloves several months now, and there's no sign they'll break anytime soon.
If they do break, I'm getting another pair. ;D
I never leave home without them.
on 13 June 2012
i was very pleased with the fingerless gloves, the extra padding on the fingers and back of my hand gives good protection to my fragile skin, highly recommeded.
on 25 October 2012
Good looking glove, though not a fashionable item. Padding was firm. Not that comfortable though. DO NOT BUY ONE SIZE UP!!! They are normal sized glove...
on 15 August 2013
Been after these for a while and they are superb.
Very comfortable and the shipping was quick and handled well.
Definitely worth the price.
on 29 November 2013
A bit stiff from beginning but after all good, I think you just need to get used to wearing them when driving :)
Good made ,