5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD

Published 18 months ago by Linnaeus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband from the kids for fathers' day. He originally owned 'Complete Madness' at the age of 10, so was transported back in a cloud of nostalgia to his little boy self on the morning of his 10th birthday. That day he'd set himself the task of learning all the words to 'Baggy Trousers' before leaving for school, and I tell you proudly that he triumphed that day.

This time around we both sang along at the top of our voices to all the old favourites and our kids (3 and 6) loved the lyrics and thought them hilarious. The tunes and poetic lyrics are timeless. Complete madness enjoyed by all!

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete Madness, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
This CD is very misleading for my few sobs I paid for it, because it is not "Complete" if what I thought they meant like all their hits etc, it was missing "Our House", very miss of them, certainly not a hit excepting the one on my bank account, it cost me all of another 89p to get that, so I feel very strongly it should be renamed "Mostly Complete with some exceptions Madness"

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete MADNESS!, 28 Dec 2010
Eren Lakeman "Eren" (London,) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
Very happy with this selection. Im not an avid madness fan but liked some of thier mainstream songs. I decided to purchase the best of madness and im glad i did. Great melodies and lyrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars complete madness, 10 Aug 2009
Mrs. Charin Walters (Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
Madness are celebrating 30 years this year and are coming to the Isle of Wight to do a concert. I very quickly went and bought the tickets, followed by the album - an all time fun group, the best!! The album is fantastic, no doubt - so will the concert be

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
I bought this for someone I work with and he loved it.
Took him back to his teenage years. Has all the old classic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Same Complete Madness!, 2 April 2009
Craig Taylor (Scuthorpe, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
When I heard Madness had got a new record contract to release their entire back catalogue, I was expecting a completely new compilation cd of their fantastic songs.
Ok Complete Madness is a fantastic Album in it's own right with a great collection of their early singles and some great b-sides, Madness deserve better really.
It is an exact repackaging of the previous release. I'm glad there is a Madness CD out there to buy, as their new fans haven't had a chance to buy a 'best of album' from Madness for a few years now.
It is certainly a must have for any music fan, but hopefully there will be a new collection on Madness tracks covering their whole career later in the year. That will be certainly worth owning!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
This is the best ever. On the way to work it gets you ready to face your day. Madness have something for every mood, the words are brilliant. buy it and see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars DH loved it!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
brought back memories for my darling Husband! - highlight was watching my 2 yr old son and DH jumping around in the kitchen listenning to this!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Complete Madness (Audio CD)
time less music great tunes, kids not sure but i aim in heaven. would recomend to all that like simular tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Madness, it makes complete sense... Great fun!, 1 July 2009
All the favourites.
Takes me back to student life, great fun.
Surprises, my son heard it and now plays it all the time for himself!

Timeless!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Complete Madness
Complete Madness by Madness (Audio CD - 2010)