on 2 February 2012
I bought this changing bag after a long search on the web for a tough durable mat after the one that came with my changing bag ripped at all the seams! This bag is brilliant, It has enough space and pockets for a couple of nappies (& my little girl is now in size fives), wet wipes, cream & even a bib! So my big bulky changing bag is only now taken out on long day trips and not a quick pop to the shops!
I was really worried before purchasing, that as the mat is being constantly folded that the plastic would tear at the seams but it has now lasted over a year so was most definitely worth paying the extra few pounds for a mat that will last! My little girl is now 21 months old and even helps mummy by carrying her own changing bag, she thinks its her handbag! So I would recommend to any parent!
on 14 March 2011
Compact, lightweight and easy to carry with you which is essential with all the stuff you have to carry when travelling around with a smnall baby, even for a short time or distance
Bright,modern and easy to keep clean
on 7 December 2012
I bought this to replace a cheaper version that I had for my first baby, which had completely fallen to pieces by the time I got to no 2. I wish I'd bough this one before! It is durable and highly convenient. It holds plenty (4 or 5) nappies, two half-full packs of baby wipes, nappy bags, nappy cream and hand sanitiser. There are plenty of conveniently located pockets and the outer pocket is useful for non-bottom related products (eg spare babywipes for grotty faces). I use a small rucksack to carry enough kit for 2 kids and this just drops in, and i can just move it to a smaller bag when i only have baby with me. Am planning to buy these for pregnant friends.
on 1 September 2013
Had got rid of my baby bag with the last one, and this time didn't want a proper baby bag as such (with the cost, they were all so expensive!!), so thought this would be perfect. That way I can put the other children's stuff plus this in a big bag for days out, or just use this for popping out. A little disappointed with the colour, it is a lot browner than it looked in the picture - I was expecting reds and yellows. Also it is a bit bigger than I thought so doesn't fit in my big handbag as I had hoped. But not sending it back as the pattern I chose was the best of them all, and I will manage with the size.
on 10 September 2013
Bought this when I decided my large changing bag was too big and I didn't need to carry around bottles/flasks/spare clothes and the kitchen sink when my daughter was around 18months old. Really handy to throw in the car and on the bottom if the pushchair. I love my handbags and always have big ones so carry her snacks etc in there but fit nappies, wipes and cream in this product with ease. Super handy and convenient. Great design too and seems very well made and durable as well as wipe clean. Fab product!
on 5 February 2014
This is a good product but on amazon images the fabric looks much more colourful and red-based. However on arrival it was more brown based with lots of orange. Its not as bright and colourful as the image suggests. Otherwise well made and very useful.
I wish it was a bit more compact. Its fine to hang on the side of the buggy but bulky if you want it to go inside a bag.
on 20 November 2010
This is great for my larger baby as it has good coverage area for nappy changes. I'm really pleased with it, my only complaint is that there isn't much give to the pockets so it only fits two nappies and not much else. I'd like to be able to store my keys and a muslin cloth, but I know its not really made for that purpose so I can't complain.
on 31 May 2014
I absolutely love this, number one product purchased out of everything we've had. Been using it for over a year now, at least three times a day and it's still like new! My son wears 4+ pampers and the mesh holds 5 nappies quite easily. Zipper pocket holds a full pack of wipes, hand sanitiser and nappy cream.
on 5 January 2012
A must have! Compact, easy to unfold with one hand when you hold baby. Great print. Easy to keep clean, holds app.3 nappies + nappie bags and cream. There's seperate compartment with box for wet wipes- they never run dry. A bit short changing area but so are all changing mats.
on 15 February 2014
I BOUGHT THIS CHANGING BAG BECAUSE IT LOOKED BRIGHT AND FUN TO CARRY AROUND RATHER THAN MY USUAL BLACK MATERNITY BAG, BUT WAS SO SMALL, ALL IT CARRIES IS 4 NAPPIES A PACK OF WIPES AND CREAM, I CANT PUT MY PURSE IN IT , SO I HAVE TO CARRY 2 BAGS AROUND.