4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
I actually only caught Halestorm very recently on Kerrang tv, something I stopped watching a while ago but a pre-work-easy-to-watch chance meant I saw the "I Get Off" video.

I've always liked female rock vocalist in all of their guises, from the 70's prog of Sonja and Curved Air, the 80's brought us Lee Aaron, Wendy O, Doro Pesch, Saraya, Robin beck (the list...
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by Lee Vickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Something missing
Published 5 months ago by D

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Favourite!, 31 Mar 2010
L. Everard (UK) - See all my reviews
I also caught the video for 'i get off' on Kerrang! TV. After hearing it a few times and really liking it, I looked up some of their tracks on YouTube. Still liking what I heard I decided to download the full album... and it was worth it! I have had it on shuffle repeat everyday since :)
I would say a more metal like version of evanescence, but they have their own unique style. Very Good.
I especially liked the slower more gothic track 'Familiar Taste of Poison' and 'Innocence,' but they are all very good songs (no album fillers). Definetely now up there with my other favourites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
good

3.0 out of 5 stars Something missing, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
I first heard this band when they did an awesome cover of Straight through the Heart on a Ronnie James Dio tribute album. I was so impressed that I thought I would check out their own material. A bit disappointed as this album is really tame by comparison. One or two god tracks but the rest is, dare I say, radio rock. Well produced and good quality, just something missing for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars bill!, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
It was a gem of a discovery and a diamond to add to any collection. Brilliant to play soft or blast out

5.0 out of 5 stars hallestorm, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album good music and lyrics. Would highly recommend to lovers of rock music.listen to it loud!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've not heard them , give Halestorm a listen !, 14 April 2014
Loving listening to some amazing female vocals, quite rare in rock. Lizzie has an awesome voice.
I've seen them live twice, now. This is the 1st purchase, I was just planning on downloading a few tracks, but after adding 7 to basket, I figured I should just buy the whole album ,already.
LOVE almost every track.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls CAN rock...!!!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
Great band,great album.Lzzy Hale has one of the best voices in rock at the moment. Can't wait to see them in April...!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Halestorm of rock!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
Missed these guys when I went to Download 2012, then I redeemed myself and saw them at Wembley (supporting Shinedown and Alter Bridge) - amazing show! Need the albums, one down one to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
This band is one to watch. Saw them supporting Alter Bridge and Shinedown at Wembley. Hope they come to a more civilised part of the UK. G-Live in Guildford would be great - Surrey University just down the road, guaranteed audience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Halestorm (Audio CD)
Love hale storm sososososoooo much, and this is their best one, definite recommend to all you rock lovers out there!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Halestorm
Halestorm by Halestorm (Audio CD - 2010)