5.0 out of 5 stars another fab puzzle from orchard!!!
Published on 20 Jan. 2010 by Ms. C. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars was ok
I thought there might have been more to this, not just a jig saw puzzle, but was ok and had half an hours fun with
Published 22 months ago by Andy Welsh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars another fab puzzle from orchard!!!, 20 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
My 2 year old daughter loves this puzzle and have bought another 2 as gifts for her little friends she also has the big bus which is equally nice but this one is a hit because its pretty too v durable and my wee girl has definately tested it!! Has different colours of fairys,different sexes and a no of activities that the fairys are participating in which make for great conversation and educational value would def recommend as i would any other of the orchard toy puzzles my daughter is the proud owner of most of the ones avail for her age range and theyre always lovely!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely birthday gift, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
A pretty, girly puzzle brought as a birthday present for a 2 year old. A Good price and good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jigsaw - one gripe though!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
As mentioned in a previous review, Orchard puzzles etc are great!! My only problem on the jigsaws is that the text box/circle they include on the front of the box with the main picture the child is meant to follow actually covers a bit of the picture so is hard for the child to see what piece they are meant to be finding.

I bought this puzzle for my 3 year old. She has not coped too well with harder jigsaws (and as much as the Orchard Magic Castle jigsaw is fab, it is still a bit too hard for her) so I bought this one with only 15 pieces and she is getting on a lot better with it.

Lovely design and catches a lot of her friends' eyes as well.

Overall I recommend but just wish Orchard could move that annoying text circle on the front of the box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jigsaw, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
We bought this for my daughter who is 2 and a half. She loves it. There is lots to discuss on the picture; the jigsaw pieces are a good size. And it is a pretty product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab buy from Orchard toys!, 26 April 2013
Pixie81 (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
This is another brilliant purchase from Orchard Toys. I bought it for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it and can do it all by herself by looking at the colours and the familiar items in the pictures. We've gone through so many puzzles, most of which are cheaply made, bend and are dull in colour, but I've found all of Orchard toys' jigsaw puzzles to be the best quality. They don't bend, they're bright and interesting to look at and my daughter and I have fun playing "eye spy" with it after she has done it all. We're building up quite a collection of them now! Definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful orchard puzzle, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
We love every orchard toy and puzzle we have. They have impressive images, great material and pedagogical purpose.
I would definately recommend every orchard toy and puzzle.

3.0 out of 5 stars was ok, 14 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jigsaw, 2 Feb. 2013
G. Roberts (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
As always, beautiful products from Orchard Toys - my own children loved them when they were small and this was bought for my 2 year old niece - very pretty, colourful and strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely puzzle, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
A really lovely puzzle.Strong pieces for little hands,a very pretty picturemy grandaughter and I enjoyed making it up together.one more word to add

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Orchard Toys Fairy Cottage (Toy)
I bought this puzzle for my 26 month old & sat with her to complete it a few times, now she takes the jigsaw out of the box & can quite happily complete it by herself - hours of fun!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›