4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy game, 17 Aug 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Game (PSP) (Video Game)
This game is so fun!!!!! I was addicted the first time i played it. You MUST buy this game. The graphics are so awesome. When I saw the movie i thought i must buy the game and it didn't dissipoint!!! It will keep you interested for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! My son loves it., 27 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game was a very good purchase good value for money and i would recommend it to others.An my son loves it sooooo much i couldn't get him off it. All round a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Jun 2013
my son is very happy to have it and I think it's very easy to play for children who have p s p first time in there hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trans Formers games, 10 Jan 2013
A good purchase for my nephew's Xmas present. He loves playing on this game. I grew up watching the cartoon and to see my nephew playing the game indicates that trans formers is timeless. Trans Formers robots in disguise ha ha ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 11 Jan 2010
J. Wood - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew for christmas and I think he's enjoyed playing it. I don't know what the story behind the game is or whether it's actually good or not but he seems to play it a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformers: revenge of the fallen- the psp game, 30 Jan 2010
I. Morrill (Coin, Malaga, Spain) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
In my son's words, " It's wicked!" Arrived as new, very quickly, we ordered a lot of things to be delivered to us here in Spain this year and have found the service prompt! Wish Amazon was here!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Oct 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Jan 2010
Mrs. S. M. Miller "Lo Ky" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son loves this game - it keeps him entertained for quite a while. Great graphics.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Game (PSP)