Price:£9.00+ £0.08 shipping

on 23 April 2009
I had a 65th Birthday weekend with the family. The game was a birthday present. We booked in as three separate families and played against each other all weekend. Ages ranged from 8 to 70 and we all had a great time. I love the extra games like skeet shoot that you buy with your winnings.
on 8 April 2009
When I saw this game was to be released I pre-ordered it I love the sports games on the wii, but I was really disapointed. There are only three games on it which are not on big beach sports, the darts was far too easy and the rest of the games were difficult to control.

then comes my final moan as it is called world sports party you would expect games like cricket to be played as the teams of the world do, but I was quite baffled because never have I seen England v Australia play World class beach cricket!

If you have Big Beach sports don't bother with this game Beach sports is a far superior game
on 17 October 2015
The product is not a value for money. The games are not interesting at all. The cricket game is just pathetic.
on 6 July 2013
Very pleased
on 22 October 2014
not bad
on 3 August 2009
go this game used once and now sitting in poor control avoid if you can