5.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes but wrong colour delivered twice
I received the shoe within 2-3 days of ordering it. The quality and finish were really good and I was impressed with the way it grips the feet with enough padding and support. The looks were also very good and expensive.

However, I had ordered Brown but what I received was another dark colour which is not even shown on amazon in any of the options.
I...
Published on 21 Feb. 2012 by Mr. A. Kumar

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Bought these shoes in September 2013 and in less than 4 months small split appeared on the sole of the right shoe allowing water in. Can now only wear in dry weather!
Published 17 months ago by micky

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good shoes but wrong colour delivered twice, 21 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Skechers Men's Diameter - Heisman Shoes (Shoes)

I raised a replacement request which, thanks to amazon's excellent return/replacement system, arrived within another 4-5 days. However, it was again the same wrong colour.

I was quite disappointed and thought about calling up their customer care. This was clearly a mistake, because the customer care executive seemed to be in a hurry and did not listen to me completely, kept cutting my sentences, and sometimes did not understand what I was saying because he wouldn't listen to me fully. I gave up talking to him after some time.

I ended up keeping one of the shoes even though it was the wrong colour because the quality was really good and I had got it when a discount was running. I noticed that a similar issue occurred with another reviewer and he too did the same!

On closer inspection of the box, I have found that it mentions the colour as Brown, but I have gone to another retail store which stocks the same shoe in actual brown colour and found that the box there also said brown. So, it seems amazon have got it stocked with the wrong colour showing on the boxes, and the staff probably doesn't check whether the inside shoe is of the right colour.

Bottomline: The shoe is really good and I'd highly recommend it irrespective of colour. Also keep in mind that its slightly more loose than standard shoes and ordering a size smaller than the usual could be recommended. I had ordered a smaller size after reading other reviews and I am happy with the size delivered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaamaazzing, 11 Sept. 2011
Where to start? Great fit, comfy, quality product, fast delivery is there anything else I could say . . No I don't think so

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, nice looking and easy to put on, 22 Mar. 2011
My first time to try slip on shoes and I am impressed. These are comfortable and fit well. Just make sure you get the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Fan, 16 May 2011
I have been wearing skechers for the last 5 years, I've bought both trainers and shoe's and can honestly say I have yet to be disapointed with any of the pairs I have worn. It is the only manufacturer that designs and produces style's and materials that I actually like, formal and informal all rolled into one. I bought this pair for work over trousers, but they are equally just as at home with jeans. Very comfortable and easy to keep clean with a dust and polish. The price's are high, but keep yours eyes open and you can get 20-40% reduction on retail prices on line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skechers Heisman slip ons, 29 Nov. 2011
I was looking for an stylish every day shoe I found these to be very comfortable and easy to ware , The service was fast and efficient I certainly would shop here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and hardy footwear, 28 Jan. 2014
I tend to burst out of most shoes that I buy after a few weeks (wide feet) and have difficulty finding ones that last. I ordered a pair of these on a friend's recommendation and I'm so glad I did. They're very comfortable and easy to quickly slip on (no laces is definitely the way to go). They have taken a bit of bashing with wet and sleety weather recently and are showing no signs of visible wear, no splits etc. They seem very well made and the "comfort fit" advert isn't wrong. They're ultra comfortable, even on longer jaunts.

These tend to drop down in price on amazon occasionally and that's when I'd recommend picking a pair up. They'll retail in stores at around £50 but I got these here for £35. At that price, they're an absolute steal. Great shoes, great price. I'll be picking up another pair as soon as I see the price drop on the other colours.

The only thing to be wary of is the sizing. I am normally a size 10 but was told these can be quite a big fit. So I dropped down to a 9 in these and they fit fine. I'd do the same if you're thinking of investing...great shoes though, can't complain at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort personified, 25 Mar. 2011
I haven't worn a pair of slip-ons since the seventies so was a little worried I might not like the fit or the elastic would be too tight or too loose. I am pleased to say I have no complaints on any if these concerns.

They are probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Like a pair of freshly cleaned trousers, a bit tight when you first put them on but after a short time you forget you are wearing them. Very well made, a cross between a trainer and a shoe. Perfect for most casual occasions.

I would recommend them to anyone wanting casual and comfortable footwear. Happy feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 12 Aug. 2014
Very good looking shoe and after two months they appear to be wearing well. I bought the size I would normally buy and they fitted perfectly. I did not have to break them in and have had no discomfort or rubbing at all.

They are very comfortable to drive in and have not had any issues with the pimple type sole slipping off the car pedals. The grip has been good on pavements in the recent wet weather and they have been waterprooof so far.

I would have given them 5 stars if it was not for the white stitching on both sides of each shoe that now looks a little tatty and the quality of stitching in the two small elasticated areas near the top of the shoe tongue. It is likely over the coming months this stitching will come apart as it is showing signs of wear already.

Happy feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes, 7 Sept. 2010
Very comfortable shoes. Fits with many color cloths. I recommend, are easy to put on even to be a loafers. At first feel a little bit rigid but after a couple of uses are very soft to walk. Only disappointed is size equivalent. I'm from Spain, so I recommend asking the shoes a size larger than its equivalent. Great shoes. Fast delivery to my home in Spain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skechers Men's Diameter - Heisman Shoes (Shoes)